Options
    Coffee, sweetener and full fat coconut cream
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    in a cup
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    love me some home made sun tea...I bought a 3 gallon jug of water to keep handy in the fridge and i bought another and made sun tea in it....so i always have something healthier to drink at hand. I pour me a glass of sun tea and a teaspoon of splenda and im good. YUM
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Coffee with cream to start moving to green tea then chamomile.

I used to do English tea with 2 heaped sugars, no more :)
  • KuntryLivin68
    Options
    I like variety of teas with sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
  • kk281
    kk281 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    black, or green if its tea
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I don't drink coffee. I drink any tea plain.
  • athensguy
    athensguy Posts: 550
    Options
    Hot and black (or hot and green).
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I drink tea....1 milk, 2 sugar (or sweetener).

I avoid coffee because the only way I like it is loaded with sugar and cream...haha
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Sugar free french vanilla. Low cals and hits the spot!
  • Jewel1201
    Jewel1201 Posts: 68
    Options
    for my coffee it always has to be iced with chocolate, milk and sugar.

So because of this I gave it up when I started my weight loss journey :(
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh. I love coffee.

currently I enjoy my coffee with some Kroger sugar free french vanilla creamer, only 30 cals per tbls and its sweet.

I also enjoy green tea with vanilla soy mlk.

I shake up my soy milk before I add it to the tea and it makes it all frothy like steamed milk, yum!!

That Kroger creamer is the best! And cheap......bonus!
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I don't like coffee very much but if I do have it, it's with 1/2 semi skim milk and about 5 sweeteners.

Tea - 1/4 milk and 2 sweetener
  • newrachelperkins
    Options
    skim milk & stevia. or sugar in the way.
    & on special occasions....... a dollop of fat free whipped cream & dash of cinnaMON!
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Coffee and tea: fresh with NOTHING added.
    LOVE IT:drinker:
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Coffee - Strong (2 x tsp of instant) and black

Tea - black
  • Shyon90
    Shyon90 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Buy a Moka ("Bialetti Industrie" is very good quality),buy 100% Arabica coffee,i like the one from brasil,everytime u wanna make a coffee, u open it u put water then coffe,i dont wanna see auto machines.Coffees from Moka can give u up to 70 mg of coffein so manual one its better to not abuse of the coffee and also u can mix and put the coffee u want and not those stupid capsule that have everything inside a part real coffee.
    Wait the coffe comes up,if u r alone just drink it,if there are more people or u turn with a spoon before pouring it or u fill up the cup all to half and then starting from the first one u finish filling,so the stronger coffee(the one on the bottom) is mixed and everyone can have it (coz its the best part :D).
    No sugar No cream,if its to strong for u change type of coffee,but if u drink coffee u CANNOT mix it with something sweet,if u like sweet things then u r drinking coffee only because other people do and u just have an habit,like lots of people have for alcohol in saturday night,they drink coz everybody does and maybe they dont even like what they r drinking and they prepher a Coke or smth else.Coffee is for people who like the taste of coffee!
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have my tea either black (if leaves) or very strong if teabags no sweetener of any kind. My coffee I normally have strong with about 30ml of milk or a little less strong and black. If I fancy something different I double the milk and add a half teaspoon of honey and a little cinnamon or far less often a level teaspoon of hot chocolate (I use bournville coco powder) and one level teaspoon of brown sugar. I also drink a lot of herbal tea's with well... hot water :) I have the occasional cappuccino, mocha or frappuccino at Starbucks type places, never with any extra shots of stuff or sugar.
  • grannynj
    grannynj Posts: 21
    Options
    Forcing myself to enjoy coffee without milk/cream. Use 1 packet of Splenda. I really only take a few sips as the coffee made in my office is strong enough to be called moonshine. : O
  • griselturner
    griselturner Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of Smart Balace Lactose Fat Free Milk, a Tsp of Folgers Instant 3 packs of Truvia.....best thing ever!