Eat To Live

Options
I was wondering if anyone else is on the eat to live lifeplan? (i dont call it a diet, because this is the way i will eat for the rest of my life now)

I weighted in @ 346.5 on 6/11 and as of today i weighted in @ 334.2 so 12lbs gone in 8 days =)

anyone else doing this life plan? I am really enjoying it!

Replies

• texasblackrose
    Options
    no one else?
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i am not, but congrats on your loss.
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    don't know what it is.. congrats on weight loss though.. seems to be workin for ya!
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I have the book and tried it about two years ago...I liked it, but I have a hard time following any set way of eating for to long..Although I have incorporated some of the receipes into what I do eat now.
  • sleepynyago
    Options
    I also did it in the past but just had trouble keeping up with it. It's a great program though, good luck!
  • Toofhairy
    Toofhairy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just started Eat to Live last Tuesday and am enjoying it as well. The prep time is the only down side for me, but I've lost 10 lbs over the last 8 days, so that's motivation enough for me to want to continue.
  • meliad
    meliad Posts: 71
    Options
    I think I am on my 3rd week. It hasn't been too hard to keep up. I did not to the 6 week intensive thing. I am a big believer that I don't have to follow it perfectly 90% or 80% sometimes and that the 10% and 20% of what I want will help me keep on the program longer (hopefully forever).

I was counting calories before I started and was always hungry and stopped losing weight after the first week. I switched to E2L and the first week I lost 5 pounds. Second week I lost nothing- but it didn't bother me because I didn't feel hungry and cranky like on my diets in the past. This week I have lost 2.5 pounds and I have 3 more days to go.

Congrats on your big loss. Keep up the good work.
  • SelkieDiver
    SelkieDiver Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    OP texasblackros come on over to the Eat to Live group. there's quite a few of us doing ETL and we swap recipes and chat about it. I did the 6 week plan for 9 weeks with only a couple food "time-outs" and lost 20 lbs! Right now I'm adding back in 10% of other foods to see the effect and to take a little break.
  • Delked
    Delked Posts: 14
    Options
    I have been on the program for about 4 weeks now, I too eat 80% so I am not seeing dramatic loss but it is steady at about 2.5lbs per week and I am not hungry. I am eating around 1200 to 1400 cal a day depending on the day. I would love to chat recipes with anyone who has been dabbling and of course I'd like to have support and offer the same

Leah
  • darlin930
    darlin930 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello all:

I just started reading the book "eat to live." Any advice for a 'newbie?"