REBOUNDER or mini-trampoline?!

Options
SASSYJAX
SASSYJAX Posts: 103 Member
Hi all,
I have one of these mini trampolines and used to do some bouncing on it, not sure how effective it is, any one any comments please on if its worth the bounce!!?

Replies

• Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    You jog on it.
    I am at "work", and guess what I am doing?
    Right now as I type this, I am jogging on my mini trampoline.
    Burns calories while I get things done instead of flattening my rear in a chair.
    Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    You jog on it.
    Burns calories while I get things done instead of flattening my rear in a chair.

I saw Bobby post about this before, and I have been wanting one for my office ever since.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    You jog on it.

You are good Bobby to type coherently while jogging on a trampoline!!!:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Interesting I never thought of jogging on a mini-trampoline. I just always used it for bouncing lol.
  • SASSYJAX
    SASSYJAX Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I looked on you tube for workouts, theres a good few.

I used to jog / dance on it with arm movements to tone.
  • karaks
    karaks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have a Jump Sport rebounder and absolutely love it! I have two bad knees and I'm not supposed to do anything high impact. I use my rebounder to do the Insanity workouts. I jog on it, do jumps, jumping jacks, etc...anything you can think of. Using it every day has actually helped with the arthritis in my knees. I tell everyone about it. Before I got it, I couldn't walk up stairs without pulling myself up with the railing. Now I can run up the stairs if I want. Best purchase I've ever made! My mom also has one and she loves the "Urban Rebounding" videos.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Options
    You jog on it.

You are good Bobby to type coherently while jogging on a trampoline!!!:flowerforyou: :smile:
    It takes practice and some editing or it comes out like....

ThaNks Y ou - &*VErY Mich MucH....:wink:
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Options
    You jog on it.

I saw Bobby post about this before, and I have been wanting one for my office ever since.
    They're like $30 - Walmart....:drinker:
    We used to boycott Walmart, because of their sweatshops, imports and tendency to put local merchants out of business.
    That lasted 22 minutes....:smokin:
  • mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    I have a Jump Sport rebounder and absolutely love it! I have two bad knees and I'm not supposed to do anything high impact. I use my rebounder to do the Insanity workouts. I jog on it, do jumps, jumping jacks, etc...anything you can think of. Using it every day has actually helped with the arthritis in my knees. I tell everyone about it. Before I got it, I couldn't walk up stairs without pulling myself up with the railing. Now I can run up the stairs if I want. Best purchase I've ever made! My mom also has one and she loves the "Urban Rebounding" videos.

I have a JumpSport and love it, too. Expensive but I had a cheapie for years prior and knew I'd use it. These have bungee cords instead of springs or straps and are very quiet and cushy.

You can do so much more than jog on a rebounder. I have a treadmill too but the rebounder is so much more versatile, fun, quiet, and easy to move from room to room.
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have a cheapie mini trampoline. That and my stationary bike are two of my favorite ways to exercise. But I always doubt myself as to if they will really help me reach my weight loss goals.