Tattoos

Options
13»

Replies

• living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    I have three already but I've been wanting this as a sleeve for 3-4 years.
    Edit: Is it okay to have drawings with bare boobs in them on this website? If someone doesn't like it I'll take it down... :P

pure_trance_001.jpg

This is really cool, I actually have a cat on my back that I just got about a month ago that looks like Keiko's pet.
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    Bob those turned out very nice!!
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    That is a very cool ... where would you get it??

I dont know that's part of the problem lol
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Bob those turned out very nice!!

Yea they did!
  • PeopleAreStrange
    Options
    Gorgeous tattoo ideas.I've currently got 8.Financial constraints only allow me to get them done one at a time but love them all.
  • oreillyn
    oreillyn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have three already but I've been wanting this as a sleeve for 3-4 years.
    Edit: Is it okay to have drawings with bare boobs in them on this website? If someone doesn't like it I'll take it down... :P

pure_trance_001.jpg

OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT.... I would ask to go more pop surealisum on it, but even the originial is great :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I would be worried of an artist that would even be willing to do that. Anyway, good luck. Maybe do a little research. That's a lot of damage in one sitting.

This.

And if your tattoo artists wants to do them all in one sitting to save money on needles, you need to find a new one period!
  • laurie0507
    laurie0507 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have 7 tats but really want another one.. I think that will be my present when I hit my goal weight!

The pics of what you want look great!
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Ooo, I LOVE Celtic knots! I'd like to get a Celtic-inspired tattoo sometime, just for the sake of the art and the intricate detail (I'm pretty sure I don't have a single drop of Irish blood in me, I'm pretty much all German). I've been told that I have a high pain tolerance....the longest I've done in one session is probably 4 hours, and honestly what really gets me is not the pain but the fact that I get bored with my reading material.

My fiance has said that when I reach my ultimate goal weight, he will reward me with a $500 tattoo of my choice. HELL YEAH! I've already started sketching ideas :)