Starting Insanity Mon. July 2nd

Options

Replies

• Osulindsay21
    Osulindsay21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I did 2.5 weeks of insanity a couple of months ago, but then my schedule is the thing that got insane! I was gone from 8am until 10:30pm almost every day. Tried doing it before work a couple times but I was so run down I wanted to cry :(

So, my schedule is back to being almost normal again. I restarted last Monday, the 18th and am on Day 10 today. So far, so good. I love it!

Add me to the group and friend me if you want to!
  • slamonds
    slamonds Posts: 4
    Options
    I started Insanity on Monday! I would love to join the support group! Here lately I have had a hard time getting motivated so I will def. need some support! This time I am determined to stick with it!
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have added you guys :)
  • rildev03
    rildev03 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    On Day 3....tough but loving it! Definitely have some protein/whey replacement afterwards. Makes a huge difference in the amount of soreness you will feel!
  • Jackie0127
    Jackie0127 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Got my set ... I'm ready to start.

Please add me to your group. I will be starting Saturday because my late days are Fridays. So I think I want to take Fridays off.

I know its hard ... That's why I definitely need some motivation.

My plans are to do 2 sets of 60 days. Then re evaluate myself by then.

Feel free to add me!! :)
  • doodle470
    doodle470 Posts: 3
    Options
    Can you add me to the group, I just started Insanity today and I could use all the help I can get. I am terrible about sticking with workouts.
  • gracebrannan
    Options
    What is Insanity?
  • thebutteredtoast
    Options
    I'm planning on starting on Monday as well! I tried doing it once before but I hurt my knee so I had to stop. Now I'm looking to get back in it. Feel free to add me!
  • amadeleon
    amadeleon Posts: 6
    Options
    hello, I started Insanity a few weeks ago, (I finally reached the recovery week!) But I would love to have some accountability, I am a little apprehensive of the second month. Im glad you are starting this group! :)
  • JulietCM
    JulietCM Posts: 2
    Options
    I got my dvds just a few days ago, and did the fit test today. It was tough, I really want to stick to it though. Add me to the group, I could really use the motivation to keep going. I am a newbie to Insanity and this site, but really am ready for a complete Life change.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    good luck guys! im on day 40 and my endurance and strength has improved loads! keep pushing as you will get stronger!

there is also another insanity thready if you want to join in for some extra support. we are all at different stages but ive found it helped to motivate me! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/641116-insanity-updates-progress-new-group
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hello, I started Insanity a few weeks ago, (I finally reached the recovery week!) But I would love to have some accountability, I am a little apprehensive of the second month. Im glad you are starting this group! :)

the workouts are crazy insane! but you will be fine! i remember thinking the same about month 1 and i made it! so guess same applies to month 2!
  • amadeleon
    amadeleon Posts: 6
    Options
    I had a crazy last couple of weeks and only got in a handfull of workouts so this week i am determined to get in all of them.

anyone know what is good to eat before a workout? I am finding I have little energy to workout.
  • Shortcaligurl
    Options
    I just bought the DVD's. They're supposed to be here tomorrow. I plan on starting July 2nd as well!
  • aimeeleo
    aimeeleo Posts: 22
    Options
    Will start insanity on Monday. I have been doing a lot of cardio to prepare me. Please add me. I need the support.
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Glad to see more people joining in the thread! Here is the link to the group in case you guys would like to join in the Insanity fun :P
  • ambersinclair
    ambersinclair Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!! Let us delve into insanity together!!! I can't wait. Are we posting before and after photos?

Please add me.
  • sigsone
    sigsone Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    started insanity monday...just finish cardio recovery. you can add me. thanks! :happy:
  • SoStylistic1
    Options
    Hi! I'm determined to start on July 1st also! I've had the dvds for a couple if weeks, but so far I've only managed to get the fit test done. Now that I'm a bit more used to my new work schedule, I'm so ready! My hubby's birthday is at the end of August and my 30th (!) is in January, and I'm ready to look fabulous for both! :) Please add me to the group. I look forward to experiencing this journey with all of you!