How do I log this?

Options
At cheerleading practice we spent 30 minutes of things such as front walkovers, cartwheels, roundoffs etc (NOT continuously), an hour and a half of throwing girls into the air (NOT continuously), 15 minutes of dance routines (which obvivously gets listed as dance) and bursts of sprints? I was definitely sweating by the end but not drenched.

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Maybe Calisthenics or Circuit Training? But you'd have to be your own judge of what amount of time to use. Sounds like there were plenty of rest breaks so you probably shouldn't credit yourself 2 hours and 15 mins. An hour, maybe?
  • leilamarchi
    Options
    Cheerleading is closest to gymnastics; I don't know if that's available in the fitness database. Alternately, if your net goal for calories is over 1200/day, you could just not log it at all and then not eat back those calories - which is safe to do as long as you don't net under 1200/day.
  • andreabrightside
    Options
    The only way to know for sure would be to log/record with a HRM.
  • WhiskeyCity
    WhiskeyCity Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Cheerleading is closest to gymnastics; I don't know if that's available in the fitness database. Alternately, if your net goal for calories is over 1200/day, you could just not log it at all and then not eat back those calories - which is safe to do as long as you don't net under 1200/day.

This ^^