LiveSmart by Schwans

Options
Acliff510
Acliff510 Posts: 122 Member
I'm real excited to start ordering from the Schwan man again, it has been probably 5+ years!!! Has anyone had any luck with theire LiveSmart choices!?

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Hi! My husband and I love Schwan's and order quite a few of their Live Smart items. There are few things we've bought that I didn't like.
  • Acliff510
    Acliff510 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi! My husband and I love Schwan's and order quite a few of their Live Smart items. There are few things we've bought that I didn't like.

That is good to know. most everything looks so yummy in the pictures ... I think I'm most excited about the strawberry cheescake icecream sandwichs. Only 150 caloreis for a summer time treat that will hit the spot without busting the belt!!
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    BUMP- i want to know. I LOVE schwans but havent ordered Live smart menu items!
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I have some Livesmart favorites---breakfast sandwiches, chicken enchiladas, philly chicken and beef, the list goes on and on. All the veggies are good. The rootbeer float bars are good. It's expensive, though. If you're on a budget be careful. That package of breakfast sandwiches is about $8. which works out to about $2 each sandwich, which isn't awful when you compare to fast food. But other sandwiches in the store are way less, and even less to buy the components and make it yourself for the same nutrition (probably less sodium). Don't get me wrong--I love Schwan's. I just go back and forth on the cost and benefits (having groceries dropped off at your house IS pretty awesome).

Even some of the non-live smart items aren't bad nutrition wise. It's great portion control, and very easy to count the calories on all the items. Lots of upsides to Schwan's. :smile:
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I have some Livesmart favorites---breakfast sandwiches, chicken enchiladas, philly chicken and beef, the list goes on and on. All the veggies are good. The rootbeer float bars are good. It's expensive, though. If you're on a budget be careful. That package of breakfast sandwiches is about $8. which works out to about $2 each sandwich, which isn't awful when you compare to fast food. But other sandwiches in the store are way less, and even less to buy the components and make it yourself for the same nutrition (probably less sodium). Don't get me wrong--I love Schwan's. I just go back and forth on the cost and benefits (having groceries dropped off at your house IS pretty awesome).

Even some of the non-live smart items aren't bad nutrition wise. It's great portion control, and very easy to count the calories on all the items. Lots of upsides to Schwan's. :smile:

My guy comes tomorrow and i was thinking of the breakfast sandwiches and maybe the fish. I have to say my favorites are the thin pizza and soft pretzels! I use to love the strawberry drink thing (similar to their italian ice) but they discontinued it. :(

and i stay away from the soups and their thick pepp. pizza (last time it was too greasy).