Leslie Sansone Videos

Options
msarro
msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
So, a friend of mine sent me her copies of the Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds videos... have any of you tried these? Any success?

I have the 1 mile, 2 mile, 3 mile abs, and 4 mile challenge videos.

Replies

• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    So, a friend of mine sent me her copies of the Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds videos... have any of you tried these? Any success?

I have the 1 mile, 2 mile, 3 mile abs, and 4 mile challenge videos.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I do the 2 mile walk all the time. I am embarrased to admit that I find it hard! :blushing:

Although there are different ones, and some are more difficult than others. I got a couple different 2 mile walks from the library. They only take 30 min, and I work up a sweat. It's easy when my daughter is napping. Think a million knee lifts!

Go for it! She is a little annoying and perky (aren't they all?) but I find her funny.
  • diegelmansm
    diegelmansm Posts: 90
    Options
    I love Leslie! I think it's simple to do, especially if your as uncoordinated as I am, and the time goes by pretty fast!
  • diegelmansm
    diegelmansm Posts: 90
    Options
    I love Leslie! I think it's simple to do, especially if your as uncoordinated as I am, and the time goes by pretty fast!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I have them and I love it. It is great to do at home and if you buy dumbbells and weight balls it really makes you break a sweat.
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    I have some of hers to and I think there easy yet you still break a sweat.
    Love her:heart:
  • shellyws
    shellyws Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    ok... I love her videos as well. They are free on demand and the 2 mile walk can be a killer even when you normally walk outside 2 miles (with hills) My question is what kind of exercise is it? She calls it low impact aerobic walking. I am guessing you would just put it in as low impact aerobics. Walking doesn't seem to have the right amount of calories burned when I am so tired after it!:blushing: