The insanity workout

Options
I am at a plateau with my weight and i cant do anything that will make me lose weight or inches.... so i am wanting to try the insanity program to get outta this rut and hit my ultimate goal weight

I am wondering what the cheapest the complete INSANITY program is... i have found a few sites that say its new in the box and its only $45... then other sites want $180? and there are a few of the INSANITY programs that are each different which one is the one that everyone has?

Replies

• BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    I bought Insanity: The Asylum for $120. The best way to find out is search on google to see different prices online. Usually it will include used programs on eBay but if not, you can search on there. I'm sure that's the cheapest route.
  • britzyrose07
    britzyrose07 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    yea i found it through the google shopping... it was the 60 day total body conditioning workout... i think that one will be the best for me, because i dont have the extra equipment that u need with the asylum one... i just dont want tp pay the money and find out it was the wrong one or it was a huge scam u know
  • Trish1996
    Trish1996 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have the Insanity total body transformation one and it is great. I think that it would be the one that you would want. I really liked it.
  • britzyrose07
    britzyrose07 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    thank you i am going to be purchasing it as soon as i can