Can you tell if there's a difference?

Options
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ui71Zlv51r38slco1_500.png

I started on 232 lbs. Now I weight about 200. In these pics I weight 213 lbs (before) and 203 lbs (during)

Most people tell me there's difference and to be honest i see a little difference too but im not satisfied.

Replies

• jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5ui71Zlv51r38slco1_500.png

I started on 232 lbs. Now I weight about 200. In these pics I weight 213 lbs (before) and 203 lbs (during)

Most people tell me there's difference and to be honest i see a little difference too but im not satisfied.

Yes, I can tell a big difference! It will take some time for you to start accepting and seeing the change with your own eyes. I am similar in weight and progress with you and struggle with the same issue. But you are doing great!!
  • Anastasia_97
    Options
    Aw thank u for the kind words. I needed a confidence boost. I wish u the best with the weight loss! =)
  • 9chimera11
    9chimera11 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Totally can see the difference. :D you are on the right track. Its just two months and you look great. Don't stop :D good luck
  • oldscratch57
    Options
    YES! keep up the work :) great goin
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yup. Keep up the good job.
  • Sashy13
    Sashy13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can see how much more defined your waist is, there is a noticeable difference, keep up the good work!
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    YES!! Good for you!!! The way you are going in amazing!! Just don't forget that you can do it and don't let anybody else tell you otherwise!
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    yes yes!!! keep up the good work!!!
  • jlong7774
    jlong7774 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Heck yes. Great job and keep going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!