Funny and potentially embarrassing NSV!

Options
MellyGibson
MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
This past weekend my husband and I stayed at a hotel that had a pool. Since I have a fractured heel, I decided to go for a swim as a nice refreshing workout. Out came my new bikini I bought 2 months ago.

Into the pool I dove...only to have my bikini bottoms slide right down to my knees! Fortunately there was nobody else around and I was able to cover myself up in time. 2 months ago the bottoms gave me a slight pooch about my hips...now they are a little big on me! Mind you, the scale actually has gone UP in the time since I bought the bikini...

I pulled out the bottoms I had bought last year that were too tight 2 months ago and it fits PERFECTLY! :D It's cuter, too...

Replies

• sunnyrunner77
    sunnyrunner77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That's a FANTASTIC NSV! Congrats, Mel!!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!! You must be lifting, yes?
  • this1bigdog
    this1bigdog Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    that is awesome..nice work!
  • freckledrats
    freckledrats Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I can relate!!! One of my larger bathing suit tops is strapless. Never had a problem with it last year, but I went swimming recently and didn't think I'd lost enough to make sure the top still fit.

EVERY TIME I JUMPED UP it fell down!

I had to quit the game of monkey in the middle and cower in the corner. I hope I didn't scar any children!
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!! You must be lifting, yes?

Just started, actually. I became a Zumba instructor and try to incorporate a lot of fitness moves into the routine rather than just dancing.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Beyond awesome! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!