Just Wanted to say HI!!! :) *read me*

Options
I've been on mfp for almost 2 months or so. I keep getting un-motivated. my bf is jealous of my time use since i started being more active. Some friends on here would be nice. I know everyone has their own lives but having some actual buddies that can converse and get into detail with a conversation would be good, I'm tired of getting textbook answers and want some experience behind the answer.
stats: just under 5'5, CW: 162. GW: 135 UGW: 120's

also, i know alot of you WON'T approve but I do smoke, and not tobacco, however I know have the will power to not give in to the munchies now that I've actually been trying.

I have no in person friends that care about weight loss for me or themselves and my bf is already at my goal weight so he's not in this either lol.

I know this post is long but I appreciate you reading it! Just add me if you think we'll get along on this healthy adventure!!

Replies

• Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I keep getting unmotivated too even though I'm trying. You can always send me a message instead of posting on your status and I can respond to you in more detail. with the way the status works, is kind of like FB so if I don't see it, it is bumped down and I might never see it :(

I don't mind that you smoke....I know several people that do and it doesn't bother me to be around it, even though it isn't my forte. To each is own :)

I'm sort of in the same boat with the "in person" weight loss friends.
  • mjcorbs228
    mjcorbs228 Posts: 21
    Options
    Good luck! my boyfriend isn't showing too much interest in doing anything together as far as getting healthy, but he respects my choices for healthier meals, and that I want to be more active. He won't join me in the biking or roller blading, unless the blading is done in a rink. His balance isn't the best. But he'll take walks with me if I ask. :) He hopes I don't lose too much weight because he likes my curves, but respects that I feel a bit uncomfortable with my body.

I don't have anyone to really go through this journey with either. My roommate and good friend lost a bunch of weight last year. I'm sure once school starts up again she'll go to the gym with me, but she isn't adamant on losing anymore weight.
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I know everyone has their own lives but having some actual buddies that can converse and get into detail with a conversation would be good, I'm tired of getting textbook answers and want some experience behind the answer.
    stats: just under 5'5, CW: 162. GW: 135 UGW: 120's

What exactly are you looking for? If you have any direct questions post a topic or make a comment under your profile and I'm sure people will give you more feedback.

The generic things posted by MFP is basically spam and a lot of us ignore it.
  • Teizel
    Teizel Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome aboard toker! Hey we have to stay healthy and live long too.. who else is gonna smoke all that ganja?! Would be such a shame to see it all go to waste lololol!
  • simplyAmanda89
    simplyAmanda89 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard toker! Hey we have to stay healthy and live long too.. who else is gonna smoke all that ganja?! Would be such a shame to see it all go to waste lololol!

High when I read this...funniest post today. period. :)
  • BeastWrestlingINC
    Options
    What's up everyone :)
  • Lynchwoman29
    Lynchwoman29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I am trying to loose 30 pounds so that my husband and i can get pregnant and also have a healthy pregnancy. Ke4ep up the good work you can do it . I am down 6 pounds only 24 more pounds to go .
  • weetabix34
    weetabix34 Posts: 14
    Options
    can add me if want but i am in england. can still cheer u on jus at diff time to every1 else
  • BeastWrestlingINC
    Options
    Hello I am trying to loose 30 pounds so that my husband and i can get pregnant and also have a healthy pregnancy. Ke4ep up the good work you can do it . I am down 6 pounds only 24 more pounds to go .
    Great job :)
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I care and I'll send you a friend request. =)