do you like quotes? what's your inspiring quote for today?

Options
"Resolve to be thyself...he who finds himself loses his misery!" -- Matthew Arnold

Replies

• NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    "Excellence is a lifestyle, not an event." - Brian Cain
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    "Don't reward yourself with food... You are NOT a dog"
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    "My candle burns at both ends It will not last the night;
    But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -
    It gives a lovely light."
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    In order to succeed in your journey, you must take action with the first step.
  • christyjoyjr
    Options
    I want to run all my life, screaming at the top of my lungs. Let all of life be an unfettered howl. Like the crowd greating the gladiator. - Nabokov
  • FinsUpBindy
    FinsUpBindy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    "Everyday is a chance to turn it all around."
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    "Sweating is fat crying"
  • Xniecex
    Xniecex Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I dont know if this is going to work --and you should be-friend Trainer Thought Of The Day on facebook. Some of her stuff is controversial but most of it is good information.

http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151074670444789&id=129633264788&set=a.136381719788.137649.129633264788&__user=505626525#!/profile.php?id=152298764875170&__user=505626525

But here's one:

I don’t count my sit-ups; I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count! No pain, no gain. – Muhammad Ali
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    These are all great!! Keep them coming! What's inspiring you today!
  • McFelix57
    McFelix57 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    If it was easy, everyone would do it.

My absolute, all time favorite quote.
  • mkdarin
    mkdarin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love this!:laugh:
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I don’t count my sit-ups; I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count! No pain, no gain. – Muhammad Ali
    [/quote]

Like this 1 !
  • Xniecex
    Xniecex Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    A LITTLE MOTIVATION:
    Pain doesn’t tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue, you will change! Don’t let it stop you from being who you can be. Exhaustion tells you when you ought to stop. You only reach your limit when you can go no further.

I am not losing weight. IM GETTING RID OF IT! I have no intention of finding it again!

Your biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your lungs, the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you that yells “I CAN’T!!” But you do not listen-- Your just push harder. Then you hear that voice fade away and start to whisper “I can…” That’s the moment you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are.
  • LelaYang
    LelaYang Posts: 43
    Options
    go big or go home!