Carboholic...help!

Options
Hey guys! I just joined recently, after deciding I want to lose ten pounds. I'm in no way fat right now...I just want to be healthier! Right now i feel like I live off of carbs, which I feel like I justify by telling myself its okay since I dont eat much junk food. But I know carbs can be as bad in different ways. I just feel like its the only thing that actually makes me feel full. Any healthier alternative suggestions?

Replies

• dlhartma
    dlhartma Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Nt a huge junk food eater, but boy can I put away some pasta and bread! I didn't realize what a problem I had until I started to log what I eat. If I don't eat a ton of carbs I feel sluggish and hungry... I even get headaches! Please let me know if you find anything that helps!

I too am not officially overweight, just not where my body wants to be... I'd like to loose bat 10 to 15 lbs just to feel more comfortable in my own skin.
  • KeisterBunny
    KeisterBunny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was in the same spot you are, except I am over weight. Carbs are not bad, it's the kind of carbs you are eating. I have been sticking to whole grain breads, whole wheat pastas, and staying away from refined sugars.