Before and After--100 lbs with pic

Options
I'm proud, and embarrassed all at the same time to post my beofre and after pics....in all, I have lost right around 105 lbs. The "before" isn't even me at my heaviest, as I never let people take pictures of me. For all of you out there starting your journey.....make sure to take "before" pics....you will be happy you did!!!

RuThN.jpg

Replies

• Navotc
    Navotc Posts: 97
    Options
    Great job! Looking (and I'm sure you are also feeling) FANTASTIC!
  • BeingWiser
    BeingWiser Posts: 65
    Options
    Wow...very inspiring to me! You look amazing. Congrats on your new body.
  • scrapatak
    scrapatak Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. My heaviest before pics are hidden from everyone until I get to goal :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wowza!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • josiewhite14
    Options
    OMG you look amazing!! Well done, you deserve it!! :)
  • high5girl
    high5girl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
  • Foren6chick
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Great job!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing!
  • TraceyDonna
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! No need to feel embarassed, thats what we're all here for. You've done an amazing job x
  • nikkia65forlife
    nikkia65forlife Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    great job!!

how long did it take you to lose the weight?

what would you say was the most instrumental in your accomplishing such a fanatastic feat...exercise, changing your eating habits etc?
  • arndtparker
    arndtparker Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks All! My goal was 100 lbs in a year, and that's right at what it took to lose most of it. Memorial day 2011 to Memorial day 2012.

For me, the catalyst was an attitude change! Having a positve attitude, and knowing I could do it, helped in a huge way!!! I started by changing my diet, and after a few months, worked in the excercise. I can honestly say, this has been a lifestyle change! I think differently about food, and what effect it has on my body.

I pledge to never be that person in the red again....she was unhappy, and unhealty, in every way :)
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congratulations!!

10777536.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    WTG!
  • Ladyvirgosdj
    Ladyvirgosdj Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look Great!! Don't be embarrassed we are all a work in progress... But your hard work shows.. Good Job!!!
  • Sheenamarie1221
    Options
    You look beautiful. My heaviest before pics are hidden from everyone until I get to goal :)

Mine too! Except the ones people wanna tag me with on facebook! Lol looking forward to sharing in a couple months! :)
    Great job!!! You look GREAT!!! :happy:
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG you are looking great!!!
  • sassy1sml
    sassy1sml Posts: 5
    Options
    That is soooo awesome!!! Way to go!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your hair color got lighter, too! You look great.
  • Yellabutterfly05
    Yellabutterfly05 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I made the decision today to get "me" back and your pics motivated me even more. Congratulations!!! You go ahead and strut LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!