Hello

Options
I was on this site a few years ago and the stopped logging food. I have gained 15 lbs of the 35 that I lost and am trying to lose that 15 plus about 40 more. Very scary when you think about it tha way. Does anyone have any ideas to stay motivated?:sad:

Replies

• Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I was on this site a few years ago and the stopped logging food. I have gained 15 lbs of the 35 that I lost and am trying to lose that 15 plus about 40 more. Very scary when you think about it tha way. Does anyone have any ideas to stay motivated?:sad:
    Create interim goals that have nothing to do with the scale. That way you will feel like you are making progress in the short-term as you pursue the longer term goal.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Keep logging your meals and snacks, make adjustments accordingly.
    Log your exercize accordingly, adjust as needed.
    Motivate others and push yourself..
    Before you know it you will be the person you wanted to be..
    Most important... Do NOT give up... Keep going even after you have wanted to quit or give up..
  • NomNomCupcakes
    NomNomCupcakes Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Log your stuff everyday!! Surround yourself with amazing, supportive friends on here who also like to make healthy food decisions! Sometimes it's hard but you just gotta get right back on that horse girl!
  • payupalice
    payupalice Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Get a workout buddy. I get my butt out of bed without fail because I know she's on the way to go work out.
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    In all honesty the only thing that works for me is guilt. :noway:

I lose my motivation, start eating the wrong things, stop logging, stop exercising
    and of course the excuses are numerous.

Then I either try on something that was loose fitting the last time I tried it on and now it's snug, or I take the time to read the posts here and someone has a much harder time of it than me and they are still pushing to lose the weight.

You just have to find a group of friends that will hound you and nag you and try to keep up. The weight will come off just not as easily as it goes on. :blushing:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    set rewards for each goal. and enjoy the ride
  • BeastWrestlingINC
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I'm new to this FitnessPal thing but i must say this is amazing and its working so far!
  • Teizel
    Teizel Posts: 7
    Options
    Stay active on this site, track ALL of your intake, make friends here, join friendly competitions, and never doubt the fact that you are strong enough to get this done! Best of luck!!