Beginner and need friends to keep me motivated.

Options
Sia_33
Sia_33 Posts: 36 Member
Hi all. Please join me in motivating one another to lose weight. I had my first dvd workout today and i feel great so far. My problem is eating the right food.

Replies

• babykaileybeth
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new at this too. Sent you a friend request!!
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . . . =)
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey! Only been on here for 10 days so I'm new too :) I'll send you a friends request!
  • Startraveller
    Options
    I've been on for a while but go ahead and friend me. Nothing like motivation from a whole ton of people trying to get to the same place as you :smile:
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    add me if you like . . .mfp is brilliant! good luck :)
  • Sia_33
    Options
    wow so many replies in just a few minutes.u guys are great.
    I'm so excited. with your support I know I'm not on this journey alone.
  • JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am new at this myself. Only been on the website for about a week, but I started my journey back in early May. I could really use some friends myself. I will send you a request.
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as we have a similar amount of weight to lose
  • heatherina1983
    Options
    Hey. I've been using this for a while, but have only just started being 'social' =p Got to the stage now when I can do with some encouragement. Feel free to add me =D
  • kelszilla
    kelszilla Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :).. ill help you out as much as i can!
  • froglady98
    froglady98 Posts: 10
    Options
    This is day number 2 for me! Feeling discouraged after losing for 2 years and now I'm gaining again :-( hopefully this will be a good great place to start again! Feel free to add me too! I need some motivation! :smile:
  • jennieh79
    jennieh79 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hiya,Im new to this aswell.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • saraherose91
    Options
    Hi all I'm new to mfp please add me as well =)
  • Sia_33
    Options
    wow 70ibs, that fantastic. how did u do that?
  • ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    been here 2 weeks go ahead and add me if you want to ....I can use all the support I can get!!!!:flowerforyou:

btw congrat son your first dvd and heres to many more!!!!!
  • LizAWDavis
    LizAWDavis Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi i'm new too only joined the other day. I have already lost 2 stone 3 pounds with wwatchers online and a friend told me about this free site and have to say I find it easier to use and am loving it! I have 23 pounds to go to get to my target. Add me as a friend and we can motivate each other!
  • Sia_33
    Options
    hi, i'm on day 2 and so far so good. but i'm scared i might crave again like i always do and indulge my self with food and big portions. I still feel hungry even though i snack and drink lots of water. How are you getting on?
  • anneno05
    anneno05 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new at this as well, joined three days ago. Add me if you want to so we can motivate each other! :smile:
  • Sia_33
    Options
    I could use all the support i can get. I just hope i don't muck it up. since i gave birth last october all i've been doing is eat the wrong foods. i'm on day 2 today, so instead of having big goals and dream , i want to take each day at a time. tell me about your journey so far. what keeps you motivated?
  • angelicahinkle
    Options
    I am new too. My problem is going to be staying motivated. I feel that this time is different now. I am ready to lose weight and get healthy for myself and future. Feel free to add me. We all need as many people to help us as we can get. Having an outside sometimes helps more