Options
Hello! I joined mfp three days ago, and so far I love it! But I don't have any friends here and I believe I need some in order to keep myself motivated.

So I'm an 18 year old girl from Norway. Current weight is 103 kg (227 pounds), but someday I hope to get down to 60 kg (132 pounds).. It's a long journey so I'm gonna need motivation and support along the way :heart:

Add me if you want to :happy:

Replies

• angelicahinkle
    Options
    I started 3 days ago as well. right now I am not far from the 300 pound mark and need to not reach that point. Feel free to add me so we can support eachother
  • Misskita1987
    Options
    I started mfp today. Iam 24 years old from lithiona ga and i weigh 222. I want to slim down to 165....
  • mamazeee
    mamazeee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, ive been using the app on my phone for a couple of months and only realized now that its online too. I started at 11 stone 3, currently 9.13 and my goal is 8.7. Feel free to add me as i have no friends on here...loner hehe
    mamazeee
  • ddaghsta
    ddaghsta Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm just coming back to the site after signing up and not sticking to it. I really am trying to lose my last 20lbs and I am hoping this will be the push I need. Good Luck to you all!
  • anneno05
    anneno05 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you guys for replying and for making me feel so welcome :smile: