Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored!

Options
GretchenReine
GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
I need to be entertained!!! Why is MFP so stinkin' slow today? Where is everyone???

Replies

• markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Go outside and do something and STFU !!! just kidding ! :)
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm saying!! I'm sitting at work with nothing to do and the forums are BORING!! Come on people!!
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    Yeah well in 45 minutes when I can get out of work...that'll happen. In the meantime...get the F over yourself! :-p
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    i'm super bored too!!! sitting at work, watching the clock for the next 2 hours...UGH
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    That's what I'm saying!! I'm sitting at work with nothing to do and the forums are BORING!! Come on people!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm tired of watching the clock!!!
  • CruellaClo
    CruellaClo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well here in San Diego the weather is perfect. But I am stuck slaving in front of a computer. Daydreaming of laying in the sun.

take a long walk around the neighborhood.
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    i'm super bored too!!! sitting at work, watching the clock for the next 2 hours...UGH

2 hours? You have it way worse than me! I would've come down with a cold by now so I could leave! LOL
  • mr18actor
    mr18actor Posts: 480
    Options
    I am stuck at work, too -- but I AM HERE!
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    Well here in San Diego the weather is perfect. But I am stuck slaving in front of a computer. Daydreaming of laying in the sun.

take a long walk around the neighborhood.

A long walk would be beautiful. In 45 minutes I'm out of here and headed to the gym to burn off some frustration with some loud music!!!
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    I am stuck at work, too -- but I AM HERE!

I'm glad I'm not alone!!! :smile:
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    i still have an hour and a half to go.... I have shuffled all the paper that i can to look busy... Seriously! Why does work get in the way of life so damn much!!!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

2 hours? You have it way worse than me! I would've come down with a cold by now so I could leave! LOL

I'm stuck for the next two hours also! ZzzZzzzZZZ... oh... sorry, fell asleep
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I need to be entertained!!! Why is MFP so stinkin' slow today? Where is everyone???

It's summer. Find a project to involve yourself in today. Then you won't be bored????? :smile: Maybe go to the local Humane Society or ASPCA and see if they need a dog walker. Good companionship plus good exercise and you're providing a much need service. Besides dogs are great listeners if you need someone to talk to. Plus they don't argue.
    Just a suggestion. :bigsmile:

Of course if you're at work????????? Hang in there. Half the day is over. At least on the West coast.
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    i still have an hour and a half to go.... I have shuffled all the paper that i can to look busy... Seriously! Why does work get in the way of life so damn much!!!

I've stopped shuffling paperwork...like an hour ago. I refuse to even pretend! I did file my broken nail though!
  • GretchenReine
    Options

It's summer. Find a project to involve yourself in today. Then you won't be bored????? :smile: Maybe go to the local Humane Society or ASPCA and see if they need a dog walker. Good companionship plus good exercise and you're providing a much need service. Besides dogs are great listeners if you need someone to talk to. Plus they don't argue.
    Just a suggestion. :bigsmile:

Great suggestions but work won't let me do it! I have a ton of stuff to do once I get out of here...it's just the getting out of here that taks so long!
  • GretchenReine
    Options

I'm stuck for the next two hours also! ZzzZzzzZZZ... oh... sorry, fell asleep

The boards are so quiet today...I'm impressed you've stayed awake this long!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    0wt8X.gif
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    0wt8X.gif

Love this! I seriously had my co-workers turn and look at me because I cracked up!
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    0wt8X.gif

Love this! I seriously had my co-workers turn and look at me because I cracked up!

Love it.
  • lori__lynn
    lori__lynn Posts: 59
    Options
    ditto here...boring!