Hello All :)

Options
New here. I started this weight loss journey last August. Have lost 30 lbs and counting. Losing it slowly but surely. I am in no rush, as it is more of maintaining a lifestyle for me. I love working out. Would like to make new friends. Good luck to all of you on your journey. :)

Replies

• TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job! Feel free to friend me if you'd like!
  • alytex11
    alytex11 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    yup, same here. in no hurry! keep at it!
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • mmassacci
    mmassacci Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too =) I'm 8 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight! It's been a long journey, but so worth it!
  • mrsskinnytobe
    mrsskinnytobe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not exactly new to this website, just new to using it. LOL. Im in a hurry...well ok not really in a hurry, just need to keep up the losing even if its just a lb a week so that I keep at the trying. congrats on your loss.
  • alytex11
    Options
    Thank you all! I will add every single one of you. lol. Congrats and Good Luck to all of you! :)
  • lebarone
    lebarone Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to add you as well. I'm also new to the myfitnesspal community. I'm 5'4" and 254 pounds, and am trying to slim down before my wedding!
  • alytex11
    Options
    Awesome, Laborone. Sending you a friend request now. :)
  • Kandy0202
    Kandy0202 Posts: 32
    Options
    congrats on loss so far great job also a mother to relate feel free to add me
  • mommymac64
    Options
    Hi. Time to get serious. I'm 48 years old and weigh 212- ugh! I have 5 children who are all grown now. I would like to get down to 150. I've started walking in the mornings and swimming in the evening. I work full time as a nurse at the local health department. I know all the health risks of being overweight. I just need to eat less and exercise more Sounds easy. :smile:
  • alytex11
    Options
    Thank you Kandy! Friend request sent. :-)
  • alytex11
    Options
    @Mommymac64: It is definitely NOT easy. Lol. But hardwork and dedication will get you to your goal. It is all worth it in the end! Good luck to you. :)
  • heyrubycat
    Options
    Great attitude Girl! Feel free to add me :)
  • Kal_n_130
    Kal_n_130 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!!! I know it is such a slow process! Iv been on here since January, almost 20 lb down. Im looking for some supportive friends too!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I started last August too. Friends are great. Add me if you want another!
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, I started with both WW and MFP last May and like you finding the slow but steady approach works much better than anything else. The website is great for getting support and for finding motivation amongst other users.