Need some motivational friends!

Options
Hi!

So I decided I really need to start controlling what I eat, it has really caught up to me during my past college years! I'm hoping having friends on here will help me make some better decisions and have better control! I have gained about 30 unwanted lbs and am ready to start eating better and exercising more...

So let's be friends!!:happy:

Replies

• oldscratch57
    Options
    welcome!! we can do this! ! request sent
  • manokamoka
    Options
    hi there, same here :) anybody feel free to add me. I sent you a friend request
  • jwicklif87
    Options
    Hi, Kaelyn. Im trying to make a point of eating better and controlling my weight as well. I am a married mom of a 3 and 5 yr old and, while you think that staying moving with them would be enough exercise to keep my weight down, I find that we are so busy that we stop and grab fast food all the time. I am really looking for a few friends to talk to and help keep me motivated. I would love to keep in touch.
  • KaelynJae
    KaelynJae Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Can't wait to keep updated on your days!
  • Nano1360
    Nano1360 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    It really is helpful to have friends in here! After trying MFP for 4-5 times alone, last month I started it with friend and it really is working perfectly!
    smart decision!welcome to the family! I send you a friend request lets do this together!
  • ESapone
    ESapone Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I could really use a motivational partner too! feel free to add me as a friend! :D
  • BTheGreatest
    BTheGreatest Posts: 145
    Options
    I could use the motivation as well!! I'm in the same boat and really want and need to get rid of these unwanted pounds!!