MOTIVATIONAL PICTURE!!!

Options
EpiGaiaRepens
EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
I just came across this lady on the interwebs and personally was blown away. I think we need to toss out our scales and think about what we really want! She weighs 149 lbs, she's 5'5" and her bf% is 21! I would LOVE to look like her and I wouldn't care that I was pushing 150 if I looked like that.

1PnhRwUKPw3VzYdUt9Ro225yT4Awu4213p.jpeg

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/LPBahamas/

Replies

• live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    Completely agreed!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    damn. she's ripped.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    subscribe to "female fitness models" on FB if you want some daily inspirational pics. Hot dayum.
  • jolarocknrolla
    jolarocknrolla Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! This is exactly what i'm going for - if i can have a low BF% i don't care if i'm 160+ so long as i'm rockin' that level of muscle <3
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Wow, she looks great.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I just came across this lady on the interwebs and personally was blown away. I think we need to toss out our scales and think about what we really want! She weighs 149 lbs, she's 5'5" and her bf% is 21! I would LOVE to look like her and I wouldn't care that I was pushing 150 if I looked like that.

1PnhRwUKPw3VzYdUt9Ro225yT4Awu4213p.jpeg

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/LPBahamas/
    and I am stealing the pic for the hot women with muscles thread, if you haven't seen it-lots of inspiration there and some "local"
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    subscribe to "female fitness models" on FB if you want some daily inspirational pics. Hot dayum.

thank you! now THAT's what i want to see on my feed during snack times. :)
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options

I don't personally benefit from seeing lots of pictures of models, persnoally. Having had an ED -n-all.... But what I liked about this girl was that she weighed damned near 150- my weight has been lurking up since I have been lifting and I find it helpful to be shown that you can be 150 and fit.

If I was getting feed pics of fitness models all day, I'd probably start hating on myself that I don't look like that yet. Sad, but true.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

also. I don't know if I found the same FB page as you, but I personally dislike that every comment is directed at men and how to get some. Plus, I'm not into fake boobs. Those pics just make me feel ugly :(

and it also just looked like your typical objectification of women for men. Not really supportive of women.

bummer.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    She's stacked. Yep, looks great. And for the height/weight... seems attainable, for sure.
  • chuisle
    Options
    Epi - I agree on the model thing. Especially the boobs! Almost *all* fitness models have fake ones. Which is really ****ty in my opinion. Sigh.

Also - I think its FAB she is 150 but I don't believe she's really 21%...unless this is extreme water manipulation/editing.

So I think its reasonable but I'm not sure it matches reality (still...)
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    Epi - I agree on the model thing. Especially the boobs! Almost *all* fitness models have fake ones. Which is really ****ty in my opinion. Sigh.

Also - I think its FAB she is 150 but I don't believe she's really 21%...unless this is extreme water manipulation/editing.

So I think its reasonable but I'm not sure it matches reality (still...)

I agree she is probably less than 21%. I am 21% and 128 lbs, one inch shorter than her, but not built anywhere near as good.
  • chuisle
    Options
    My guess is she's 16-17% and doing water manipulation.

Trusty old Leigh would likely agree: http://www.leighpeele.com/body-fat-pictures-and-percentages
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    My guess is she's 16-17% and doing water manipulation.

Trusty old Leigh would likely agree: http://www.leighpeele.com/body-fat-pictures-and-percentages

I wonder if the pic is competitive cut phase and the 21% is her current bulk phase? possible. Still. Gave me hope!
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    yep definitely like to get to this point