How skinny is too skinny? I need opinions...

Options

Replies

• FatgutBgone
    FatgutBgone Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I agree with most of the people here. You look great and should tone up with some weight lifting. The only way I can lose weight is lifting weights.
  • jollyjem
    jollyjem Posts: 6
    Options
    OMG you are perfect just the way you are.... I say none lol x
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Didnt you post this the other day too? :P
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    :noway: how can u expect people to tell u how much u should lose, if they dont even know how much u weigh?

she knows, shes just not telling us so we can judge by looking!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    You look great to me. I wouldn't kick you out of bed for eating chips.. lol ;-)
  • LisaRep88
    LisaRep88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I don't think you need to lose weight. Just sculpt.
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Honestly - you don't look like you need to lose anything...you may want to aim at toning instead of trying to lose. But seriously, you look great
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Don't know if you need to lose "weight" maybe lose some body fat and add some muscle which will lose you inches and tighten you up. I am guessing you are around 25-27% body fat ??? You can't really depict that from a pic tho so I am sure I am way off! Maybe 5-10 pounds max. Its really what you want. What are you going for? A better number on the scale? Going down a size? Losing xx inches? Getting down to – body fat %. Toning? Do you have a number? 20% is a nice body fat%…. If you look at my picture I am at 18.5% their. My profile has one when I was 16-17% before baby and that is where I want to be at. That is me though and I have no chest so my body fat would be lower overall because of that..
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    again, you only need to muscle up, unless you really want to go for the crack ho look.
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Just start lifting weights to get more toned and lean. You don't need to lose any weight.
  • oldsoul918
    oldsoul918 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    For the record, you are super freakin' adorable!

I agree with those who say start lifting, build a little muscle and then see what you think!

Cheers! :drinker:
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    keep in mind if you start really working out, you may add a bit of muscle weight, but you will look more fit.
  • LadyAmy20
    LadyAmy20 Posts: 137
    Options
    I would say if you really are determined to lose weight, make sure you stay within a healthy BMI of between 18 and 25. But you don't need to, you look fab!
  • payupalice
    payupalice Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I would say you just need toning, not weight loss. You might lose some weight in the process, but your overall physique will change, and that will make you look thinner.
  • Sirxx99
    Sirxx99 Posts: 43
    Options
    I think you look good as is.... dont lose anymore weight just go to the gym and tone up and your set..:smile:
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I would go for what is considered "athletic" or "excellent" for a lady in terms of body fat.
    That's around 20%
    You can check here for free: http://www.scientificpsychic.com/fitness/diet.html
    female-chart.gif

That table is on the low side. I would really not call around 30% BF as poor for a female, it is within the healthy range
  • ladybarometer
    ladybarometer Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I don't see where you could possibly lose 40 pounds. you look great! Some toning would be all I would suggest.
  • Anya143
    Anya143 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You don't need to lose any weight, you need to tone it up your body.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I would say work on body composition, not weight. Your body fat doesn't look that high. Lift some weights!

^^^^^^ This . Think you will be happy with the results. Eat at maintenance , lift, recomposition your body.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Well, I think u look good & can focus of toning up now.