Ladies with larger thighs

Options
2»

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    The stuff runers put on their thighs and armpits to keep from rubbing....something glide or something

Edit: Body Glide
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Jockey just came up with under shorts that are very light (mixture of nylon, spandex, and cotton) and don't ride up. Sorry I can't remember the name but you can check their website.

They came in white, beige, and black and are specially designed to be worn under dresses or short skirts. They are very comfortable and not too expensive (less than $30)
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    i wear shorts under dresses and skirts. i used to use lotions and petroleum jelly to prevent chub rub ( thats what i call it, no offence ment) but it would wear off and then id be stuck.
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    Deodorant or any anti-chafing stick that is designed for runners.
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of spandex running shorts that I wear under my skirts and dresses - works like a charm! Plus I don't have to worry about my daughter pulling my skirt up :)
  • tameejean
    tameejean Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My hubby has skinny legs, but they rub up top. He uses Body Glide when he runs. I use Body Glide on my upper/under arm when I run because my iphone armband rubs my skin...totally works in both cases!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Spanx are AMAZING... And, They are comfy and don't pinch...

: ))
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Spanx advocate here.
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    I wear Spanx everyday of my life. They are the most amazing product ever! You will not have any rubbing, and you will get a nice smooth shape! Best of both worlds!
  • mandos78
    mandos78 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the replies I'll be trying some of them out over the next few days underneath my sun dresses and see which works best.
  • vitadluva
    vitadluva Posts: 2
    Options
    Lanocane Anti-Chafing cream or spray anti perspirant spays also work