Anyone 5'4 and 145lbs?

Options
Heey im 5'4 and I want to lose 60lbs and 145 is my goal weight and I was just trying to get an idea of maybe the kind of body i can get lol :)

Replies

• violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 145lb - picture's on the left, though not the best quality!
  • stephanie_pephanie
    Options
    Hey there. Unfortunately I don't have photos to show you but I am the same height and was a similar starting weight to you. I am about 145 pounds now and it feels amazing so I wanted to encourage you to go for it!!

I do feel a little weird - been overweight all my life and it is taking some psychological adjustment to get used to the new me.

Yup, there are still parts of my body that I look at and go... yuk! I have a bit of loose skin/flab on my stomach which I'm hoping will tighten eventually. But, on the whole I feel awesome. Being a "normal" weight has definitely helped me feel confident and strong mentally as well as physically. I wish you all the very very best dear girl!! Keep up with exercising and eating your greens! :) Give yourself treats too - if you're counting calories you should still be able to fit small amounts of "junk" food in your allocation. And if you fall off the wagon for a day or too, don't beat yourself up, just keep going clean the next day and you will make it to your goal. Oh and don't let negative comments from others who notice your weight-loss derail you - just do what is right for you! Good luck! I think that's all the advice I have... haha... probably more than you needed to hear. ;)
  • BonnieeWalkerr
    BonnieeWalkerr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing :)
  • BonnieeWalkerr
    BonnieeWalkerr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you, im really struggling with my eating habits at the moment
    thank you and good luck too :) x
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    Hey there, I am 5'4 and weigh 144 lbs pounds currently. My goal in the long run is 130 lbs. Feel free to add me, got more pics on my site.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    5'3.5, hope thats close enough. My goal weight is 140. Feel free to add me as a friend, I had alot trouble with eating habits also.
  • Maryirene16
    Options
    Hey there. I am 5'4 and 3/4. I currently weigh 144. I am trying to get down to 130,would love to smaller but will be happy at 130. I have one pic of my from 4 days ago. My biggest problem is I had 5 c-sections. Feel free to add me.
  • martinaodwyer1987
    Options
    I'm 5"4 and 143 pounds.. feel free to add me :)
  • dirty_blonde
    dirty_blonde Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is around 145-150. I was at 150 before and gained some weight back over the winter. At 150 I was a size 6 and happy.
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is around 145-150. I was at 150 before and gained some weight back over the winter. At 150 I was a size 6 and happy.

This reminds us that our weight isn't what its all about. We can be 'heavier' and in better shape and fit in smaller size clothes. When I was 150, I too was wearing a size 6 and felt great! I'm 5'4.5" and at 163 now. I do my best to eat healthier and workout both cardio and strength training. You can do it. Feel free to add me, anyone.