NSV

Options
My thighs and butt have always been my trouble spot, no matter how big or small I am, so I have always hated wearing short skirts or shorts. Last night I tried on a pair though just to see if my gym time has been helping out at all and I actually ended up wearing them! I can't remember the last time I actually wore a pair of shorts other than to the beach. May not be that big of a deal to most people but to me it is! i took a pic of me in them last night!

23612564_5471.jpg

Replies

• Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Very nice, congrats!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Good for you...seeing the results of your hard work! Way to go. Now...pis would be a nice addendum to the story... :smile:
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Work it Girl!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I am apple shaped and would do anything to make my booty bigger. :cry:
  • oldscratch57
    Options
    very nice ! way to put in work. you didnt puke in that sink did you?? :)
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    No! I was classy enough to wait until I got home.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • karencogs
    karencogs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic!! What a Great feeling:)
  • irenedemos
    irenedemos Posts: 36
    Options
    I have the same problem and I have yet to wear a pair of shorts/skirt. I think once I down another 20lbs I will be able to...I can't wait, I havent worn shorts in like 10 years!!! You look amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!