Looking for supportive friends!!!

Options
Hey I've been on mfp for over a year and am starting to just really get into it now. I'm 19 and just ordered Insanity for my workouts :bigsmile: Add me and we can motivate each other and discuss things :smile: I'm very friendly :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JeremyM1977
    Options
    Love Insanity.
    Right now, I am on a ChaLEAN Extreme and Insanity hybrid workout, which is busting my *kitten* all kinds of good.

Look forward to hearing about your trials with Shaun T.
  • Mlashun_BeastPrincess
    Options
    Hey Sara! Thanks for adding me! I certainly dont mind, just as you thought! I think it's great that you are working to change your body for the better now...while you're young! You can do this!!!!
  • ArtsieSarah
    ArtsieSarah Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good luck with ur hybrid workout!
  • ArtsieSarah
    Options
    Hey Sara! Thanks for adding me! I certainly dont mind, just as you thought! I think it's great that you are working to change your body for the better now...while you're young! You can do this!!!!

your welcome the more the merrier :)
  • amzelrulz8786
    amzelrulz8786 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll add you =)
  • ArtsieSarah
    Options
    thanks I love having people to talk to through comments and such!
  • emilylisapug
    Options
    :smile: That's a great workout!! you will love it!!
  • jollyjem
    jollyjem Posts: 6
    Options
    I will add you :-)
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'll add you too!

anyone else feel free to add me too..

I love Beachbody.. (got about 70lbs to lose tho!!) ... I do ChaLEAN Extreme (mostly).. but have some of the others too.

and I WANT to do P90X when I pull my finger out and get back ON the wagon!! :ohwell:
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You, as well as everyone else, are free to add me.

I'm Amanda, 24, and have done this whole losing weight thing before. Two years ago, I crash dieted to 200lbs, but lost my motivation when I plateaued, and ended up gaining all the weight back plus some. Well now, it's time for me to be serious. I'm watching what I'm eating rather than just staying under a specific goal and I'm working on making myself a happier, healthier me.

I am 5'10, my SW was 250, my CW is 224, and my ultimate goal weight is 150. If you'd like to know more, or are in need for a great support system, please add me. I try the best I can to be a great motivator.

Good luck on your weight loss!
  • AngieSchaible
    AngieSchaible Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend !
  • marapalumbo
    marapalumbo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options