In it for the long haul!

Options
Hi,
I am new to MyFitnessPal, but I am not new to dieting. I feel like a living yo-yo with my weight going way up then a little down then way up and a little down, on and on. After doing this all through college and how having had my first baby, I have more then 80 pounds to go before I am at a healthy weight for me. Yikes! I want to be healthy and happy and be able to keep up with my little girl. I could really use some friends to motivate me and keep me going. Any takers?

Replies

• mandiluv84
    mandiluv84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm pretty new myself, but this site is amazing & very helpful! I've been up & down throughout the years too, but hit my max and sort of panicked? I'm about 1/2 to my goal to lose 102 lbs.. It's taken time and a lot of changes, but I'm doing it! Having a support system surely helps! So feel free to add me, I'll help in any way I can! :)
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like... welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    Just added you. I have about 60 more lbs to go (16lbs down). I log everyday. Love giving and receiving support!
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have at least 80lbs as well to lose!! I could always use more friends/supporters.

Feel free to add me and good luck!

Paula:smile:
  • yooperbrat
    yooperbrat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I NEED to be in it for the long haul too! I do so good for about 3 or 4 months and then get bored and tired of it all and impatient with wanting to keep losing like I did the first month, and I give up. Then put some pounds back on...so the next time I have to work for weeks just to get back to where I had been! So frustrating!!

I'd love to find some friends to support and be supported/encouraged by! I don't know what you all mean by "adding" each other though! This is only me second post here! I've used the food tracking on here for a year or so off an on (mostly off to be honest!), but am just now venturing into the "community". So I hope I can figure out how it all works!

Good luck to you all and hope I can figure out how to make some friends to keep in touch with here.

Amy