Heavy lifting bloating

Options
Hey,

I seem to retain a lot of water even though I'm not taking creatine - is this expected? Also I seem to drink a ton. I had my glucose checked and it was normal so I don't think its diabetes.

Replies

• Kandy0202
    Kandy0202 Posts: 32
    Options
    I heard if you have water weight and want to loose it......to drink water....but i'm not for sure soooo i'd ask a doc
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Normal.
  • getsixpack
    getsixpack Posts: 49
    Options
    good - just feelign thirsy after drinking a ton of water and then having to piss like a horse every 30 mins is a *****
    Normal.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    getting DOMS is a sure sign you're retaining water and that's not going to be a factor of how much water you drink, that's more a factor of how your body deals with trauma. for instance if you sprain an ankle it'll swell. that doesnt mean you're not drinking enough water but just means your body is trying to protect the area from even more damage
  • getsixpack
    getsixpack Posts: 49
    Options
    Hmm intersting - Ive been getting DOMS a lot recently on my shoulders... yeah makes sense though about bdoy trying to increae circulation
    getting DOMS is a sure sign you're retaining water and that's not going to be a factor of how much water you drink, that's more a factor of how your body deals with trauma. for instance if you sprain an ankle it'll swell. that doesnt mean you're not drinking enough water but just means your body is trying to protect the area from even more damage
  • Kandy0202
    Kandy0202 Posts: 32
    Options
    misread sry