Beautiful babies, not so beautiful body!

Options
Hi! I am 27 and just had my second baby and am ready to take back my body. I have about 40 pounds I would love to get rid of. Hoping to meet some people to help me stay motivated!

Replies

• wxgurl
    wxgurl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me...one beautiful baby, but I am having issues getting the weight off and the body back after a c-section...lol! It will happen, just need to keep on plugging!
  • marapalumbo
    marapalumbo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have one daughter and finally (after almost 3 years) decided to really work on losing the baby weight. I'm getting close to my goal, but I still need the motivation to keep at this. I'll add you!
  • Bmjnash
    Bmjnash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I have 2 handsome boys. One of them is 2 and the other is 3 months old.
  • MummyJen88
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have just become a first time mummy to my beautiful daughter Alice and I have 40lbs I need to shift. I am very shocked at how my body has become after having Alice especially my tummy but am determined to get back into shape but am going to need help and support along the way and would like to feel I could offer that to others as well. So if you have any helpful tips please add me as a friend as I need all the help I can get :)
  • fpadojino
    fpadojino Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ME TOO! I'm 31 and my second child is now 5 months old. I'm hoping to lose about 25lbs. I just realized that the activities of your friends on MFP show up on my phone and that definitely keeps me motivated. Please add me!
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sending request!