i need an everyday buddy

Options
hey im miranda im 23 and i have tried everything to lose weight but i started this last week and have already lost 3 pounds. i really would like some pals to talk to everyday and help keep me motivated and share storys with. i have 165 pounds to lose...uhg if anyone is interested hit me up and would be so much easyier to have a text buddy because im not always able to get on here.

Replies

• sonochick37
    Options
    I'll be your buddy. I need motivation too
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    I'm here for you.. I love to motivate :bigsmile:
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi I go by Nana. I'm 53 and have been using MFP for 295+ days. Feel free to add me. And good luck on your journey.
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Ill be your buddy. More support and motivation is always a good thing. Good luck!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    I'm on MFP everyday and have the app on my phone. Feel free to add me! I love helping others and watching their progress!! Good luck and never give up!! Just take it one day at a time!! :smile:
  • DawnHowdyshell
    DawnHowdyshell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hello my name is Dawn and I know what you mean about not always having time to be on here. But my number is 919-797-6871 hit me up we could both use some motivation.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Erica. I'm also 23... I've got about 70 pounds left to lose. I've been here for 100 days. If you'd like some support, friend me or send an email... I'll be your text buddy :) It would be helpful for me too!
  • seniorgirl2013
    Options
    I'll be your buddy as well! :) We're almost in the same boat! :)
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I will too be your buddy!! As I am quite a bit older than you, I find it very difficult to lose weight!! I need help/motivation!!

Feel free to add me!!

Paula :smile:
  • denisebme
    denisebme Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm still kind of a newbie, and still looking for people to keep me motivated, and who I can help motivate. Feel free to add me! 23 days on MFP.

Denise
  • casper1963
    casper1963 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Miranda. I am happy to be your buddy too. Are you in melbourne ?
  • mollieprice331
    mollieprice331 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hit me up! I need someone to help me stay motivated sometimes!
  • erobinson90
    Options
    hello!! i am on here all the time! i enjoy someone that I am able to talk to everyday as well.
    So add me! :)