new motivators with ~10lbs left to lose

Options
hey there,

i'm looking for more female friends to motivate and support me. preferably with about 10 pounds left to lose. i want to see what foods and exercises are being used by others at the phase i'm in. i also need more cheerleaders saying good job/keep it up. it's oddly really helpful. i'm very open to constructive criticism and any tips you can give. i'm willing to do all of the above in return :bigsmile:

(i've been on mfp since Oct 2011. i exercise daily: cardio, lifting, and hiking. i love food and try to maintain a caloric deficit of 250 since i am near my goal)

Replies

• lilred_gld
    lilred_gld Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hey me to!! i'm looking for that last 10 pounds to go! feel free to add me would love to kick that last 10 with someone :) also looking for extra support and not just "friends on the list" that don't contribute. I am here and ready to get started hehehe!
    lilred_gld
  • Andromeda173
    Options
    Ditto here! Trying to lose about 10 more pounds.
  • dnt3v
    dnt3v Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Same here! If I can lose another 10lbs before next month is over that would be perfect, since my brother is getting married in August and I don't want to look like a bum. I've recently tried to give up sweets (as of today. haha) and could seriously use some support. I've been trying to log in everyday and love commenting on everyone's positive updates. Feel free to add me everyone! :)
  • chiera88
    chiera88 Posts: 155
    Options
    BUMP
  • chiera88
    chiera88 Posts: 155
    Options
    bumpity bump!