New, wanted to say hello!

Options
So I sm just getting started on getting healthier, and I just wanted to say hello. I have a large goal of about 80 pounds over all, but for now just doing small goals so it isn't too overwhelming for me at the start. A little about me... I am a newlywed in KY. I am 30 years old and work in medical records at a mental health hospital. Together my husband and I enjoy hiking, rafting, touring the bourbon trail here in KY. We also like to travel, watching UK basketball and Steelers Football. Anyway just wanted to say hello. Hope all is well with everyone!

Replies

• KLovesTy
    KLovesTy Posts: 37
    Options
    hello, welcome I am not new to dieting, but to trying to get more involved in MFP. good luck!
  • maureendarst
    Options
    :smile: hi jberkey12 i am needin to lose weight bad me and my fiance just joined because he had a stroke n we need to watch calories n carbs good luck i think this is a cool website
  • horrorghoul
    horrorghoul Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I know what you are going through as I am trying to drop 100lbs. Its tough but you can do as long as you take your time and do it right.
  • In_The_Moment
    Options
    I'm new at this as well, been at it for about 6 months. Think I need some support !
  • Terrirod76
    Options
    Hello im new at this just trying to meet new friends to cjat and see how we are doing add me plz
  • Memaki
    Memaki Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too, just joined the other day. = ) Hope everyone make their goal!
  • Zoylita
    Zoylita Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. you and I have very similar goals... good luck to both of us.
  • helper3
    helper3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • knockoutlbs
    Options
    Hello, I just joined an hour ago. We are both trying to lose 80lbs. Let's stay motivated, encourage one another and do this! A healthier lifestyle awaits!!!!!!
  • MDP01
    MDP01 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi All,
    I'm new here too but not new to weight loss. I was successful with WW but put on a few pounds in nursing school. This site is so much easier to use than WW and best of all.....its FREE! Love the forums, love the app for my Iphone. The only thing it doesn't have is recipes so if you want some great ones, you can go to skinnytaste.com. Wonderful stuff on there. Remember there is no trick to weight loss, just move more and eat less. Good luck All!!!
  • lciupa
    lciupa Posts: 48
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined last night and I am really looking forward to making this work!
    Good luck everyone!
  • dsmock51
    dsmock51 Posts: 3
    Options
    hello just thought I would say hello back to you.If you are in need of a friend I am willing I have a long journey ahead also and it is always nice to have someone to respond to or is going through a similar situation. Good luck with your journey.