Melaleuca

Options
bellastella86
bellastella86 Posts: 25 Member
Does anyone else use Melaleuca products? We just started using them last week, and I already LOVE them. Would love to hear other people's success/failures with the different products. I know there's a ton of tips/tricks out there for the different cleaning products. And, and I LOVE the chocolate carmel cruncher bars before my workouts. I can actually notice sustained energy during my longer runs. Woot! :love: :happy:

Replies

• ziggystar82
    Options
    Hi i use them! i love the products 2! My friend got me hooked so i buy and sell now. I love the mint and chocolate cruncher bars, i also use the calcium chewy things! lol. I dont like the sustaine but thats just me. i should give them another shot though.
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    What flavor of sustain did you try? I love the berry one - so yummy. I compared it to Gatorade and all those other "ade's" and holy toledo, I couldn't believe how much sugar is in all that other crap!

I've been a PC for almost 2 years now and I love their products. It's nice to be able to "somewhat" control the chemicals that are in my home.

I love everything I've tried so far except for the dishwashing detergent (I like the liquid soap, but don't care for the detergent). I find it doesn't take the tea stains out of my hubands mugs.

Other than that, we have switched every product possible over to Melaleuca. I use pretty much everything possible for cleaners, candles, hygiene products and some food!

My 4 year old is a big fan of the Cinnamon cereal so I give it to her as a "treat".
  • Phatdaddymike
    Options
    i work with a lady that sells it. ive tried it and hated it, but i just took one drink of noni juice. i wont describe what it tasted like, but it was awful.
  • gmvanloo
    gmvanloo Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I use it as well and absolutely love it! We have a house cleaner come and she told us that she would prefer to use our products which made me so happy. I'm very particular about that.

The Fiberwise bars are good but they contain High Fructose Corn Syrup. Overall I think Melaleuca products are fabulous but definitely check out some of the food products before buying if you are concered about that kind of stuff.
  • ziggystar82
    Options
    yeah i love love love the detergent, softner and dryer sheets
  • Desiderata
    Options
    where can you find these products? do they carry them in regular grocery stores?
  • bellastella86
    Options
    I've been using Pre-Spot a little Sol-u-Mel to make carpet cleaner. It has worked like a charm! My dog likes to eat his food on the carpet (why, I couldn't tell you). The cleaner took it right up! Totally impressed. I

haven't tried the drink mix yet. I'll have to do that soon.

I haven't had any issues with the dishwasher detergent, but I pre-wash everything on hot and that usually takes care of any issue.

The Tough and Tender wipes make my granite counter tops sparkle! And they took out most of the mildew in my shower!
  • bellastella86
    Options
    where can you find these products? do they carry them in regular grocery stores?

You buy a membership and then can order them online or over the phone. Let me know if you'd like to know more about them! I can set you up with the membership. They aren't available in stores.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    My family used them. Chemical free, all natural. Best stuff in the world! I've never tried their food stuffs, but my brother and I have lots of various allergies. The detergent, drier sheets, cleaners, and shampoo are awesome.

By far, their BEST PRODUCT is the Melagel (I think it's called, I'd have to check my tube at home). It's a topical ointment for abrasions and burns.

When my daughter was 1 year old, she stuck her fingers between the oven (which was on) and the drawer below, and immediately it burned and blistered. I put MelaGel on it and the pain went away immediately. The blister took a few days to go away, but she never ONCE complained of pain!!!

A year later, clumsy me dropped my curling iron and 'caught' it with my shoulder. HUGE BURN. Nasty looking thing. I immediately put MelaGel on it and the burning pain went away within a minute, never to return!! I was AMAZED.

I've used it once or twice since then for burns (because I am the clumsiest women alive with a curling iron, even though I use the dang thing daily!!!!!!) and it ALWAYS takes the pain away with a minute, and the pain never returns. Anyone who has burned themselves knows that the pain will radiate for quite some time after the initial burn, so this gel is a God send!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

They are sold kinda like Avon.... through an individual rep. Someone on here mentioned they could hook you up, so you can order through a website and have it delivered.

Being all natural, some of the products are more expensive than what you could grab at Walmart, but all the products seem to last a long time as well. I used the big pump bottle of detergent, and it would last me 3 months easily (in a household with a husband who changed clothes twice daily, me, and my infant/toddler daughter).