JUST WONDERIN?

Options
HELLO MYFITNESSPAL PATRONS, JUST WONDERING ABOUT THE EXERCISE/VIDEOS/DISCS/REGIMEN THAT YOU DO OR DID AND HOW IT HELPED YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL/GOALS.

Replies

• MDP01
    MDP01 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have a dog so I walk daily and do some strength exercises. I'm not at my goal yet but I feel that exercise definitely speeds things up and helps you keep it off.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I run, swim, jog, secks it up sometimes.....just get my *kitten* moving and lifting heavy weights...pretty simple.
  • MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    i do a lot of walking 3.5 to 4.0 mph and also bob harper kettle bell workouts.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    i hold down the shift key instead of pushing caps lock, it burns more calories
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Treadmill a few times a week, and yes, it did help me lose the weight quicker, though I lost 1/2 of it before beginning to exercise.

Also, please don't shout at us with the caps lock on. It's very hard to read your post when it is in all caps. Thanks.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Treadmill, weights, biking. Quit doing things the easy way, such as : parked the riding mower, pulled out the push mower
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I started walking to the subway every day, then went on to swimming laps with the old folk a few days a week, then jogging, then I did a boot camp class and that changed my life!, then I did some gym group classes, and for the past year and a half I have had a personal trainer. All of these things benefitted me in different ways. The earliest things I did because I thought they would be easy and a good start for me. As I got more in shape, I wanted to work my body harder and felt I could do more.