Anyone in Rockford, IL area

Options
Is there anyone in this area, I am looking for someone in there area to possibly workout with. I don't motivate easily and it is really discouraging to me not to have anyone to workout with. When I was living back in CO I had a friend as well as family that I could workout with and I was doing really good. But now I have no friends and no family here to workout with. So if anyone is in the area let me know and maybe we can do some workouts or walks or something, all I know is I could really use the help.
:grumble: :happy:

Replies

• Kimosabe
    Kimosabe Posts: 71
    Options
    Is there anyone in this area, I am looking for someone in there area to possibly workout with. I don't motivate easily and it is really discouraging to me not to have anyone to workout with. When I was living back in CO I had a friend as well as family that I could workout with and I was doing really good. But now I have no friends and no family here to workout with. So if anyone is in the area let me know and maybe we can do some workouts or walks or something, all I know is I could really use the help.
    :grumble: :happy: