Dieting Weirdo - I cannot be alone in this.....

Options
What are the strangest dieting things that you do?

1. I eat out of measuring cups :wink: .

2. I carry my Salter digital food scale in my purse to restaurants :blushing: .

3. I have named my belly rolls and visualize their death as I exercise :laugh:

Replies

• breeanreyes
    breeanreyes Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i visualize something that stresses me out while i'm working out because i know it'll be gone by the time i'm done.. i also watch food network while i'm on the elliptical, no idea why but it keeps me going!
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options

I LOVE your #3, that is too funny! I may have to use that one myself! :bigsmile:
  • JenniferARoss
    JenniferARoss Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I also eat some things out of measuring cups :-)
  • tanjelo210
    tanjelo210 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like naming my belly rolls! Clever!:wink:
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i eat out of measuring cups so i don't dirty another bowl. its just logical!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I picture my ex when I'm working out.. my muscles crushing him..

Go with it. I'm almost done paying child support.
  • sizzler0123
    Options
    OMG I eat out of measuring cups all of the time! And I have been thinking about taking my food scale with me when I go on holidays in a month...whatver works!
  • EmpathyBot
    EmpathyBot Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I sometimes eat out of a measuring cup.

I get excited by working out, or the chance to try a new work out.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I too eat out of measuring cups! Since i cook my own meals, I have to still sometimes cook things like mash potatos or mac & cheese for the family.. so i picked up a set of baby spoons for tasting, instead of regular spoons!

I also eat out of toddler plates.. looks like more on there!
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the measuring cup club, although that's usually only consists of ice cream.
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    i eat out of measuring cups so i don't dirty another bowl. its just logical!

I am such a dork....why didn't I think of this! Dishwasher has been filling up a lot faster lately. This is going to help DOH!!!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options

#1...I do already!

#3...I will be doing immediately!!! :-)
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I LOVE naming your rolls LOL! Made my night.

I also watch the food channel while on the treadmill or Arc Trainer.
  • 88josephine88
    Options
    I go on top when we ........... only so I can burn more calories lol (shhhhh)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    when i want to binge eat something i look for a paula dean video where she cooks that item. nothing that lady cooks ends up looking and seeming appetizing to me
  • meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    Options
    You are hilarious! it's true, dieting makes you do weird things. I order a pitcher of water for myself at restaurants now since I drink a lot of water with dinner and I hate having to keep bugging the waiter to refill my cup. lol
  • alli_baba
    alli_baba Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I look for parking spaces furthest from a store entrance so I can get in an extra calorie burn from walking (bonus burn if I am carrying heavy items :-)
  • pixardad
    pixardad Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    [...]
    [...]

WHAT!?!?!?! If I did that I wouldn't get every last little bit of whatever I measured...I'd be left hungry. No, no...I use a bowl...a nice round bottom bowl. Preferably one big enough for me to get my head in and clean like my dog would! :laugh:

--PD
  • OneShortBri
    OneShortBri Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love it! I eat out of a coffee cup a lot of times. I will me naming my fat rolls!