1/3 of the way there! Pics!

Options
The "before" pictures is from over a year ago. I probably weighed around 300 pounds. The one on the right is me today at 255.

first47-1.png

This photo is a picture of a picture :) I'm sorry and I know it's blurry but it is the best I could do today. Stupid computers. This was taken on Valentine's Day of 2012. I would have weighed 303. I started losing weight two weeks later.

069.jpg

Now the photo below is me at about 280 lbs. on April 22, 2012 and me today at 255. I started exercise at the end of April.

first47.png

I still have 103 more pounds to lose to be at my goal weight of 150, but I'm 1/3 of the way there.

If you can't see my newest photo on the right of the others because of the size, here it is:

057.jpg

Replies

• daffyduck2012
    Options
    gooood job!
    keep it up! :)
  • Luly7jc
    Luly7jc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Excellent Job!!! :)
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    WTG! Keep up the good work.
  • kristiontheinside
    kristiontheinside Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Can you see the pictures okay? I tried resizing them but I guess it didn't work.
    I honestly don't see much of a difference in myself. I need some encouragement.
  • triinityz
    triinityz Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Major difference, you look amazing :) keep it up!
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    WTG! Keep it up!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I can only see part of the "now" pic, but, for the part I can see, you can tell a HUGE difference in your arm. Keep up the great work!
  • irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    Congrats and go you!!!!
    You are well on your way. You look happy. I hope you feel better too.
    Keep posting so we can see your progress!
    Thanks for the inspiration.
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Yay Kristi!!!! You are looking awesome girlie! :) Great job!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations on being 1/3 of the way there. That's quite an accomplishment!
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great...We started at the same time and I was 304 when I started. How tall are you?? That is pretty cool..I haven't lost as much as you though. Your doing great keep up the good work..you'll be at goal in no time!

Angel :)
  • suzebe
    suzebe Posts: 1
    Options
    I think that's an amazing accomplishment!!!!
    Perhaps use other tangible milestones ( inches lost, reduction in blood pressure, changes in mood or sleep) to keep your motivation up!
  • adgilmar
    adgilmar Posts: 1
    Options
    I think you look amazing, I really hope I have as much will power as you!!! Keep up the hard work.
  • kristiontheinside
    kristiontheinside Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    3ofmine, I am 5'7". I'll add you and we can be buds!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep up the good work, and don't give up!
  • Moonladee
    Moonladee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!!! I am happy to be on this journey with you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!