Determind this is the LAST time I halve to lose weight!

Options
Eupho
Eupho Posts: 201 Member
I think the 'Halve' .. in the title.. was a Freudian slip! :laugh: :laugh:

Hello everyone! ..

I'm a mum of 3 teens in the UK .. and have about 70lbs to lose. .. I have been losing and gaining that over and over.. :blushing:

But have KEPT perhaps 50lbs of it ON for the last 3yrs!!

I have been using MFP on and off for perhaps a year or so.. (i forget!) ... But have never used the forums until today..

what a great place! and a wonderful bunch of inspirational .. and like minded people!!

Please do add me if you think we can help and encourage eachother along the way.. the more the merry!..

Soooo many people with the same goals in mind!

I'm reeeeeally hoping.. no.. DETERMINED .. that this is the LAST time I lose that weight!

NO MORE *FAT CLOTHES* !!! :explode:

Eupho :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MrsB724
    MrsB724 Posts: 247
    Options
    Hey Eupho....I am in this with you. Just started using the forums myself. I love all the support out there!

I too am determined to make a change.

Let me know if you need anything.
  • Kandy0202
    Kandy0202 Posts: 32
    Options
    hey! I started a couple days ago so i guess i can say welcome! I am also a mother and have about the same amount to loose so totally feel ya there..but am very dedicated to my workouts and health to make me a better person and better example for my child ..more than glad to help encourage if needed feel free to add me if ya like
  • Eupho
    Options
    Thankyou MrsB!

You too!! :drinker:
  • Eupho
    Options
    Brilliant!.. Hi Kandy!

Oh I trrrryyy.. I do.. but NOT hard enough.. I know that.

I get on a roll.. and think WOW!!! .. then SOMETHING happens.. and I give up. (even though I can SEE good progress!) ..

its madness! :mad: I do it over and over.

This time I am trying 'Giving.. and taking' .. accountability!.. :wink:
  • Kandy0202
    Options
    sounds cheesy but I always say focus on the task at hand...and when that SOMETHING tries to thro you off just push it out of your head when you do your workout and know your doing it to better yourself ..your LIFE and....focus on the task at hand make sense?
  • Eupho
    Options
    Noo that doesn't sound cheesey! ... It's absolutely right isn't it..

for me... its KEEPING it in mind... and not to keep thinking.. argggh I am never going to do this.
  • Kandy0202
    Options
    it's all about how much you want it for yourself i think....
  • scrapcat2
    scrapcat2 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm here with you. I want this to be the last time. If I have to count calories I want to do it goal weight
    so I don't have the constant clothes issues. I'm so shallow I'm afraid I will need to go to a funeral
    and none of the appropriate clothes will fit.