any one else recently starting INSANITY?

Options
I started insanity 3 days ago, and it is seriously a killer. I safely say i have to pause it about 10 times in order to not die :P anybody else having the same, or different problems or any advice?

Replies

• Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Halfway through my third round and it's just as hard! Keep pushing! You'll see changes :)
  • sydneylonnelle
    sydneylonnelle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i really hope so (:
  • HeatherHoskins
    HeatherHoskins Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My first time was tonight. I am heavy so I knew it would be hard. I stopped with 9 minutes left and what I could see those were the hardest 9 minutes of the workout. It will be a long haul for me but I will complete this workout.
  • sydneylonnelle
    Options
    I deffinitly understand. I just feel like i give up to easily, and i don't wanna do that. I think your totally gonna complete the workout program!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! I just started my second round on Monday. Do your best every workout, and don't compare yourself to the people in the video.
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I started it on Sunday, and you are not alone it is brutal. A friend of mine just started round 2 and she said it doe NOT get any easier because as you gain cardio endurance and become more fit you are able to push yourself that much harder!
  • Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    keep with it!! only compare yourself to you! everyone is different and even the people in the videos need breaks :)
  • sydneylonnelle
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragment guys (: its tough, but i'm gonna finish it regardless of how many times i have to stop :P
  • blackhearted89
    Options
    I just started too, this is my 3rd week and I am on day 3. My Knees are KILLING ME!!! But so far I think its working, My mom says "I've shrunk" but the scale says different.....A lot of people say its because I have gained muscle.....so just pull through! :)
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Just started it over on Monday, so I'm right there with you. I started it the first of the month but got derailed by going out of town to support a family member during a custody hearing that was brutal. I've done some of the workouts online before and from that I can tell you that you will get better. Judge yourself against your own benchmark and you'll see improvement. Hang in there! It is super hard, but I''ll be suffering right alongside you and the results will be worth it!
  • blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    dig deep
  • Alicia92860
    Alicia92860 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started today I just went to disc 2 i dont follow rules very well. Anyhow I got a great workout stopped with 10 minutes on the timer. Any movement is good! Keep up the good work and dont ever give up.
  • kcoburn327
    kcoburn327 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to start it tomorrow or friday.
  • erookjr
    erookjr Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at an end with my first round. You'll get use to it IF... IF...IF you push yourself. You have to push!!! Good Luck! I'm seeing nice results. Remember diet/nutrition is the main portion of getting fit!
  • ajax321
    ajax321 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am on day 12. And I am feeling it. I really like it . I like to see the people in the video that have to stop and take a break too.
  • smedranoca
    smedranoca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today Thursday is my 4th day. I work 12 hour nights so it is tough. But I have my boyfriend to push me, he does it with me.. I am soooooooo sore but I feel great after the workouts, I am excited to see the results
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Im wondering if anyone has a poor mans insanity. I saw the infomercial for it, and it looked awesome. But I definitely can't afford that.
  • smedranoca
    smedranoca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ps.. Keep going we are both on the same days, I dont think is a good idea to pause it, take the breaks you are given and sip on water, keep moving. Also I stop when i loose form, I work at my own pace so I dont have to stop, and take a break if I need to fix my form, and then keep going.
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Anyone know where I can get insanity for cheap?
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    I just started yesterday. Feel free to add me for motivation. Planning to finish this for my bday in late August.