A little about me

Options
My name's Amber. I'm a 25 year old mother, wife, and nurse. My husband (BillyLosesIt) and I recently started our weight loss journey together. I've struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember, but never let it get this out of control. After having two kids, going to college, and growing accustomed to the fast, quick, easy, and cheap meal time, the weight just kept piling on. I guess life kind of got the best of me, but it's time to take back the reigns and get my life back under control. I have a little over 100 lbs to lose to reach my ultimate goal weight of 140lbs, but to be honest I would be happy weighing a bit more as long as I was healthier.

Sooooooo Hoping to find others who also need a little nudge here and there to keep the motivation flowing. Feel free to add/message me and look forward to getting to know you all =)

Replies

• WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Amber!
  • BillyBeastMode
    BillyBeastMode Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My wife! I'm glad we have started this journey together and I am confident with the help of this positive community and each other we WILL achieve our goals! <3
  • ultrafighter
    Options
    My husband and I are on here together, too! He's practically a stick, though, whereas I am NOT. haha
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me ... good support both ways is always great.
  • Jotell
    Jotell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amber! Good Luck and holler if you need anything or need a little push! :)
  • NurseSturgill
    NurseSturgill Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone =)
    Hope everyone is having a good Thursday!