*kitten* Toss?

Options
124»

Replies

• spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    *kitten*, ring toss, kan jam, ladder ball, bocce, horseshoes...all fun games, and they leave one hand free so you can hold a drink.
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I moved from AZ to NC and heard about it for the first time. Doesn't strike me as a west coast thing. The name still makes me giggle like a school girl, admittedly...but everyone here in NC plays it and builds their own custom boards!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Never knew the name...but when I am in mexico ever bar that has an outdoor patio next to the beach has one or two sets. I always called it the beanbag toss.
  • AprCam26
    AprCam26 Posts: 3
    Options
    My ex was actually addicted to *kitten*...lol That just sounds bad...lmao. Anyway they are actually scantioned and you can go to CINCy and become a pro in the NCA (National *kitten* Assocation) Its absolutley ridclious....Anyway were not together anymore and I couldnt be more happier. No more Nation *kitten* Tournaments for me...WOO HOO:bigsmile: :
  • EvilPink
    EvilPink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Apparently this has a whole different meaning in some parts of the country. :noway:

My thoughts exactly. Well, I also thought, "papel para mi cuello" too, :laugh: