Former OAer Seeks Structure / Support

Options
Hi, I'm going by Elisheba67 here, my real name is Elizabeth, but all of the variations of Elizabeth do get tired after a while. Elisheba is my latest incarnation, and she ROCKS!

My goal weight is 130. I've got about 15 pounds to loose and I'm not that worried about it. What concerns me is my inspiration and motivation. I just want to do what is good and right for me and not take myself (my time/energy etc.) down a notch when I feel as if I'm not busy enough for the world.

I'm currently unemployed and an interfaith seminarian, headed to graduate in June of 2013. Things are good, things are tough. I could really use a Hey Hello There! I'm good for giving them back, too!

: ) blessings and love,
Elisheba

Replies

• momornana
    momornana Posts: 10
    Options
    I am not familiar with being an interfaith seminarian, but I am familiar with God. Rest with Him. Don't take this life too seriously. 15 pounds is a goal to set and strive for, but it isn't a deal breaker. You WILL get there, but you must enjoy the journey! I hope you journal your days. End everyday in thanksgiving. What have you achieved? What do you hope to accomplish tomorrow. Include the small things. The hardest thing about dieting is that we focus too much on ourselves. Sometimes, getting out of yourself and SMILING at or offering up a prayer for one less fortunate can feed you more than food. Tonight I'm sending you a smile and a very confident high five...You are headed in the right direction. I know, cuz I'm going the same way!