Who is looking forward to Magic Mike?

Options
2»

Replies

• achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Every time I see a preview I get excited. I love the part where Matthew Mcnnaughey says "The law says you cannot touch, but I see a lot of lawbreakers up in this house!!!" HE is so sexxxy!

YES GOODNESS....LOVE HIM.....My sister, sister in law, and good friend are going friday night.....BRING ON THE SEXY=)
  • truecaligirl
    truecaligirl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've recently been contemplating the morality of taking my 17-year old daughter to see it with me... :huh:

My daugh is 15yrs old going on 30 and she wants to go see it...im kinda on the same boat as you ...
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    ME!!!! and I am going by myself...
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    After the evening that followed The Vow, I will be taking my woman to see it.

Lol
    We have already joked about him going but i dont think he took that into consideration.
  • 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Is that the microphone that attaches to your FM radio? The one where the guy in the convertible says "hey good lookin, we'll be back to pick you up later!"

If so, I am totally looking forward. Chick ****ing magnet.

i thought it was a magicjack knock off....
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    I bought tickets for a midnight showing Thursday night/Friday! Dragging my man along!! Can't wait!
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    hey, :bigsmile: Love me some channing tatum, always tell my hubby, he is my 2nd husband...lol...going see the movie on opening night,
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Best...movie concept...ever! It's about time Hollywood started outright pandering to female sexuality. It's a force to be reckoned with.

Hell yeah!!!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    ohhh i would LOVE to go see my other husband *ahem* Channing Tatum rip his clothes off for me.... lol But Iam prettysure my husband wouldnt step foot into the moving theater.... I guess I got to watch it online lol

Everytime I see the commerical I just smirk. I can't even hide it :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Me!!!! We have a girls night out planned here at work...can't wait!!!
  • Salamanda425
    Salamanda425 Posts: 358
    Options
    Everything else they release is in 3D now....why couldnt' this one be? I'd pay the extra money for that!
  • propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Me me me even if I have to go by myself! One of the guys in the movie is also in True Blood and he's hot as hell!

OMG!!! Any True Blood episode where Alcide takes his shirt off is... just... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I don't have anyone to go with! :sad: :sad: :sad: Will have to wait until it comes out on video. Not the same as all that deliciousness on the big screen!

I love going to the movies alone. No one trying to steal my popcorn