NEW TO THIS AND WOULD LOVE SUPPORT

Options
I was over 230 about 3 years ago, lost it due to stress...got to a size 6 and then started gaining it again...I want to lose 40 lbs but sometimes motivation from others is key:smile:

Replies

• JusticejamesbMBA
    JusticejamesbMBA Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've only been on here for 4 days, but this website is helping me so much. One thing in particular that helps is the food journal. I'm starting to realize all the bad things I was eating and how I got so big, I'm 6' 3", 272 lbs when starting, but I've lost 5 lbs. Stick to the food journal and also get a regular journal and write in it every day. This gives you real incite to who you are and why you eat what you do, mine was from trauma and stress. Put your head down and do the work, heal yourself and the weight will come off as a byproduct.
  • nitzmahonewife
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would love to be a cheerleader for you!
  • kittenmcgowan
    kittenmcgowan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm at 15 days now and I know you'll find the people here very lovely. Feel free to add me if you want, and we can chat. I have a long way to go but I've made progress already just in 15 days!
  • Allexmarie67
    Options
    Hi, I joined just 4 days ago, and this site has really helped me. I love the food and exercise journals and love reading the message boards, they keep me on track. People here all seem really lovely. I'm going to lose a minimum of 64 pounds on my weight loss journey, and 4 pounds of that has come off already. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. Good luck on your weight loss journey x
  • LisAllum
    LisAllum Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi Molly, welcome. I have around the same amount to lose as you do and would love to share support! Motivation is sometimes difficult but we can all cheer each other on when things get a little testy. Feel free to add me as a friend and let's rock this! :)
  • LadyAmy20
    LadyAmy20 Posts: 137
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too, joined yesterday - but I've already found that I'm feeling a lot more positive about losing weight this time around because everyone on here seems so lovely! Feel free to add me, we can help each other :)