I miss you guys

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
hello MFp..long time no here from its been a while I know...Well anywho Im doing well..Im loosing weight again..I hit a plateau hard since , I havent been on MFP in a while...I have like 27lbs to go I think...I miss you guys..I hope all is well..Im using the public library...So I hope to hear from all of you...For those who have fb,myspace please be sure to go to my page and add me,Because Im sure to check on my phone so I can log in on mobile...Well take care miss you guys alot!!!!:wink::cry: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    OMG!! We have been looking for you!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Hi I miss everyone..I have went into a sad depression went my pc went down...ugh I have been through some bad days some others was good...:smile::cry:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I was wondering where you went!!!!! Don't forget us :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Thanks you guys..I hope all is well with you guys
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear that, we have all been hoping you'd pop in !! Thanks for updating us and stay in touch. We miss you!!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    glad to have u b ack, we never spoke but I did hear a lot of ppl asking about u around the msg boards,, so u sure were missed. :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys..I hope all is well with you guys

I wondered what happened to you! Good to see you again. :smile: Computer problems? :frown:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    We've been wondering about you, someone even started a thread looking for you!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/68074-where-is-shanta?hl=shanta#posts-877569

Hope the tough times disappear and good things start heading your way! :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Good to know you're still kicking! Everyone was wondering where you disappeared to. :flowerforyou:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    We missed you!!! Glad you are back!:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    SHANTA!!!! We've been missing you!!!! Sorry to hear you've been going through tough times sweetheart, but you are tougher!!! Visit us when you can, we miss you!!
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    hi!!!!!!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Gosh, It's good to see you again!
    Hope your tough times are over real soon!

Come back when you can, you know we are ALWAYS here for you!

Memaw
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Good to see you again! I was just wondering the other day what ever happened to you. Glad you are ok!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Hi Shanta! glad to know you're still out there. I heard a pastor say that when you are at the end of your rope, hang on! Somedays that's all we can do. Hoping your days are full of peace and joy. and let me tell you that does not have to mean happy, giddy. We are in the week of Thanksgiving, being thankful for what we have can bring us to peace and joy. Right now I'm thankful that that you popped in to let us know you're ok, I'm a mom so I worry.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Shanta!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to hear from you!!!!!!!!! We were all worried, I'd check your profile and search for any postings from you - tired to get your email and facebook but it wasn't working according to the links!

As you can see we're all celebrating the fact that you posted!

And it's okay to hit a plateau, you're working at losing again! God Bless you girl, sure did miss you!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOO SHANTA!!! So glad to hear from ya girl - keep on pushing, you're making amazing progress. Can't wait to read "I made it!" from you! You are inspirational. :smile:

Soooo... public library..... thatta girl, gotta do what you can. Best of luck on resolving your computer issues, and stop by mfp and say hi every now and then, will ya? We were worried!

:smile: :flowerforyou:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    So glad to see you back and posting...come see us when you can!

We missed you!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: