Need inspiration... can you see a difference?

Options
ashshields12
ashshields12 Posts: 54 Member
I am a devoted mum of 1 (boy 7yrs old) and happily in love with my man. I have finally realized I can't call it baby weight anymore! After putting on over 30kgs with the pregnancy and having a 12" baby I thought it was too hard to get in shape, but I am going to prove myself wrong. Something clicked (when I saw the photo of me in the pink dress, I thought I looked pregnant) and I decided to do something about it for me and my family. I work fulltime and study at uni fulltime... SO ITS ALL GO GO GO here :-) I lacked energy, found it hard to play footy with my mad footy keen son, I felt frumpy and wanted to look and feel proud of myself...and didnt want to buy the next size in clothes which either needed to happen or I needed to get my butt into gear! My goal is to look better than I ever have!
CAN YOU SEE A DIFFERENCE... please check my photos...

Start of journey (pic with the pink dress in it)...

d1f5b956.jpg

9 weeks in 11.7kgs down (flowery pic)...

57294bdb.jpg

15 weeks in 16kgs down (black with scarf)...... need inspiration!!

a88cb29c.jpg

Replies

• indisguise
    indisguise Posts: 235
    Options
    I can see a difference. Congrats!
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Well, you're not doing us any favors by providing decent photographs, Dearie, but YES, I do see a marked difference. Your face is noticeably more angular, and your arms are clearly leaner. I really can't see any other parts of your body clearly enough in more than one photo to make a comparison, but I'd bet there's evidence elsewhere as well. You have lost a LOT of weight -- it shows!!

Good work!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Oh it's definately happening! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • wasveganvictoria88
    wasveganvictoria88 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yep definately a difference - you look great keep it up :-)
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look great. Can definitely see a difference. Keep up the good work.
  • OMG there's a huge difference, congratulations!!!!!!!
  • ashshields12
    Options
    Thank you so much for all the kind words.
    There were more pics than you can see but I have no idea to make them all come up :-)
    But looks like its paying off!! WOOOOOOHOOOO
  • deedlit90
    deedlit90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    OMG yes! Definitely a difference! Congratulations!!! You must be feeling so good! Keep going! :-)
  • DanetteNel
    DanetteNel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    For sure - a huge difference - keep on going, you CANNOT stop now! You have built up momentum and it will carry you to your final goal :flowerforyou:

23998327.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I can totally see it....you look great! I can definitely tell in your face, and your body as well. Whatever you are doing, keep it up, because it is working!!
  • city714
    city714 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are looking gorgeous well done
  • NelehY
    NelehY Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference - I wouldn't have actually recognised that the first and last pics were of the same person!

You'll get there - just keep on keeping on!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    absolutely! you're doing a great job! keep it up!
  • RF3377
    RF3377 Posts: 97
    Options
    Yes you can definately see a difference! keep up the good work!
  • ashshields12
    Options
    WOW thank you soooooooo much everyone :-) I am grinning from ear to ear after reading your lovely comments xxx
  • jaquwa
    jaquwa Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yes you can definately see the difference in your pics, you are doing a brilliant job. Hey we all need a little encouragement now and again! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!