Buddy System

Options
To be honest with you, I have not entered my daily intake in two weeks. I have followed the program by memory except Friday I had a binge.....2nd one in a month (years since the last ones). I keep searching books for the magic pill of weight loss. I know I should be happy that my weight loss is slow and steady but for me, it is not enough. I feel alone in this struggle to lose my weight, even though I see hundreds of people posting on this site. I am considering seeing if I can a referral from my doctor to a dietician as I need that one person, a buddy, who will support me and encourage me regularly. This site is great, but as nobody knows me, I don't get that "personal touch".....I will stay with this site, and have already entered in my breakfast details......It would be great if there was a system on this website for people to make a buddy relationship....that daily encouragement really helps.

Thanks.

Karen.

Replies

• curvylady
    curvylady Posts: 135
    Options
    To be honest with you, I have not entered my daily intake in two weeks. I have followed the program by memory except Friday I had a binge.....2nd one in a month (years since the last ones). I keep searching books for the magic pill of weight loss. I know I should be happy that my weight loss is slow and steady but for me, it is not enough. I feel alone in this struggle to lose my weight, even though I see hundreds of people posting on this site. I am considering seeing if I can a referral from my doctor to a dietician as I need that one person, a buddy, who will support me and encourage me regularly. This site is great, but as nobody knows me, I don't get that "personal touch".....I will stay with this site, and have already entered in my breakfast details......It would be great if there was a system on this website for people to make a buddy relationship....that daily encouragement really helps.

Thanks.

Karen.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    well we're all really buddies! I totally know what you mean by needing encouragement and the personal touch and all...its really helps!

I think when I feel like that and post here and get responses that helps....but I'll be your buddy! lol...I'm sure we all will be...

as far as the not loggin in your food, I was bad one week and I really dropped the ball I'm still too new at this to go solo....but I'll get there one day...we all will!!!

I wish you lots of luck and good job of getting those logs in!
    hugs!
    Ali :drinker: