1/2 year on MFP...progress pics

2»

Replies

• marnet12
    marnet12 Posts: 73 Member
    Very nice progress! Lookin good
  • dianacrum
    dianacrum Posts: 67
    Great changes so far! May I ask what your calorie intake is daily?

Thanks,
    I am currently at 1600 and I am eating back my exercise calories on Zumba days because I burn around 650-700 :)
  • sglato
    sglato Posts: 28 Member
    Great job.Keep it up!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Great work! Keep it up - you are doing fantastic!!!!
  • I better join Zumba!(:
  • dianacrum
    Well done I'm surprized you aren't having any problem keeping the jeans up as they're the same ones. Keep going you'll get there.

Wendy

Not without the help of a belt!! I still have a belly that helps hold them up to and that is keeping me in the same size...the waist is HUGE!! lol
  • lfm1968
    lfm1968 Posts: 44 Member
    you look great -- how tall are you?
  • dianacrum
    you look great -- how tall are you?

I am 5'5.5"
  • you are doing great!!!!
  • gatsby018
    gatsby018 Posts: 58 Member
    I can see the changes. Keep up the good work!!!
  • wendye1960
    wendye1960 Posts: 60 Member
    Well done I'm surprized you aren't having any problem keeping the jeans up as they're the same ones. Keep going you'll get there.

Wendy

Not without the help of a belt!! I still have a belly that helps hold them up to and that is keeping me in the same size...the waist is HUGE!! lol

I thought as much I've only lost 12 pounds so far but I know I'm having that rather nice problem. I've never worn so many belts before.
  • shyandemily
    shyandemily Posts: 71 Member
    Great job. You are making amazing progress. Keep up what you are doing. And major kudos to you for taking a no excuses attitude. You should be extremely proud of what you have done so far.
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    :flowerforyou: You are doing a wonderful job! Keep pushing through
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    great job! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!