Any equestrians here with about 100lbs to lose?

Options
I'm looking for a virtual "penpal", if you will, to check in with every day or a few times a week during this wonderful weight loss and healthy living adventure. I say equestrian because many of my motivations are horse related, and it would be great to chat with someone with similar interests.

I haven't had much luck finding a weight loss buddy in my area, so perhaps I'll get better results if I use a broader scale.

Hit me up if you wanna chat!

Replies

• cjames711
    cjames711 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes, me! I am currently 361. Two years ago, I weighed 398. I went down to 352 and have sort of floated there for a while. I went back up to 375 and then my fiance and I started eating healthier and working out twice a day about 3 weeks ago. In that time, I have lost over 13 pounds!! My goal is to get down to 220. However, I'd be happy even at 250. But mainly, I'm concerned about my health. I don't care what the scale says, as long as I'm healthy and I feel good. =)
  • fog472
    fog472 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I am at my worst at close to 400lbs.
    I am terrified to cross that barrier.
    I keep saying, BUT I am still active and I am, but not as much as I should or could be.
    My motivation is my horse activities as well.
  • SheTrucker
    SheTrucker Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I don't have 100 lbs to lose, more like 70, but my horses are my babies too, and many of my goals relate. Feel free to add or message me for support or even just to chat! :)
  • FierceFeline
    Options
    I don't have a 100lbs to lose, but I need some major motivation and accountability so feel free to add me :) I am a horse owner and rarely ride these days between working full-time and then having bad weather.
  • KayTay612
    KayTay612 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

That's me! I've got about 125 to lose to be really healthy. Feel free to message me any time. I would LOVE a virtual pen pal!
  • kawolk
    kawolk Posts: 4
    Options
    I haven't ridden or showed in several years but i miss my horses and I have over 100 lbs to lose
  • appyspirit
    appyspirit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Right now, I have set my goal at 70, but if I managed to lose 100, that would be fine with me! The more support, the better - especially from fellow horse fanatics.